Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraSabers Mystery Box X4 Unboxing  (Read 688 times)
Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« on: August 11, 2019, 01:01:53 AM »

Prophecy v3 / Dominex le v4  / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEXMJuYvYU&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEXMJuYvYU&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 02:27:44 AM »

Good unboxing video. Sound definitely makes for a better video!
  You gotta put those prophecies together if they are both green blades. Get yourself a ying-yang staff.
The bellicose is a good saber to have. Lots of people recommend the bellicose. Good pulls and good video. Thanks for sharing.

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 04:49:46 AM »

Great mystery haul wckd, thanks for the vid...totally diggin' that LEGO SW collection behind you, too.  I want that UCS Falcon, but I wouldn't know where to put it Cheesy

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »

Nice pull. Haven't seen many Bellicose from Mystery Boxes......especially with a red LED.

Note: You have the option to contact UltraSabers and send the Bellicose back to get modded however you wish, if you want it upgraded and don't feel like trying to do that yourself. (customer mods will void the 1 year warranty though).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: