Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mass Effect 5 Wishlist: 10 Things Fans Want To See  (Read 1429 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: August 11, 2019, 07:19:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XmFZrdqFo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XmFZrdqFo</a>

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 10:36:56 PM »

Some good ideas here.  If i were doing a ME '5'...I think a way to address many fan desires would be to set it Pre-Shepard as a DIY soldier of Fortune - e.g. choose your race (like Andromeda no fixed classes but different races could have perks) and go as a mercenary with their own ship, recruiting new troops from places like Omega and no doubt other less glitz areas, then getting jobs for say Qaurians (who with low population would likely hire mercenaries for dangerous jobs distant from their fleet) or Salarians etc. - would allow lots of travel, lots of morally ambiguous situations with the jobs offered (would you take a contract from Batarian extremists to attack an Alliance base, of Drell separatists to destroy an hanarr ship?), lots of chances to interact or be most races, and a look into another side of the galaxy.  Your own ship could allow for lots of customization, and also add a resource management side more fully needing to keep your crew trained, equipped, fed, psychologically healthy etc (like a cut down version of Phantom Pain).

Here's hoping we simply get a new mass effect though.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 12:34:03 PM »

Definitely bring back Paragon/Renegade and have playable races too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: