Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 68 times)
Dragonblade
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 13, 2019, 02:51:37 PM »

I have been visiting this forum off and on for a while now and thought I should sign up. Just made my very first saber purchase yesterday. I opted for the $200 mystery box. I chose that option because I definitely want a saber with sound. As far as what saber I hope to get is any of them. It could be the fanciest, or simplest. After all, it will be a saber.  I have read really good things about Ultrasabers, and thatís why I choose them.  Once I receive the mystery box I will let you know what I got.

Cyclops942
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 41

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 05:02:45 PM »

Welcome!

And by the way... we will want pictures, and maybe even a video review, but we will definitely want pictures.

We will whine and beg and plead--- I mean we will encourage you in a healthy and not at all petty way to share pictures of your saber!  Cheesy

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -311

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Can't wait to see what you get?

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Azure  Dorinian, Malice and the Monarch!!

Wish list: Dark Shock, Crimson Savior, Dark Graflex, Renegade LE and (maybe) Chosen One

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1218

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 08:05:00 PM »

Welcome to the forum
May The Force Serve You Well with your coming saber

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 10:35:46 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, I can't wait to see what yo get.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Dorinian, Spector, Butcher, Savior

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: