Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: One hand dueler Opinions ?  (Read 6538 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2019, 05:42:40 PM »

You gotta be $#!#ting me.

I $#!#t you not.
Go to Whatchya Listening to or Watching? and see.  

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »

I $#!#t you not.
Go to Whatchya Listening to or Watching? and see.  

I.T. is sucking balls again and won't let me YouTube presently. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2019, 07:41:43 PM »

I.T. is sucking balls again and won't let me YouTube presently. Angry

Huh No phone access to the Interwebs at work?  Ick.  I'm glad my workplace isn't so locked down that I can't use my own phone and my data plan to access stuff.  Now, I understand them not wanting you to use your phone to do personal stuff on company time, but breaks are a thing, and I don't think that's what you're talking about anyway.

All teasing aside, I'm sorry for that situation.  I have gotten quite reliant on my ever-present connection to the Information Superhighway (as I date myself with that term).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2019, 03:55:18 PM »

Huh No phone access to the Interwebs at work?  Ick.  I'm glad my workplace isn't so locked down that I can't use my own phone and my data plan to access stuff.  Now, I understand them not wanting you to use your phone to do personal stuff on company time, but breaks are a thing, and I don't think that's what you're talking about anyway.

All teasing aside, I'm sorry for that situation.  I have gotten quite reliant on my ever-present connection to the Information Superhighway (as I date myself with that term).
Lost Wi-Fi access 2 weeks ago. I can't afford data to run vids.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2019, 09:29:08 PM »

Lost Wi-Fi access 2 weeks ago. I can't afford data to run vids.

Yup, that stinks.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2019, 08:35:45 AM »

Thanks for thoughts, my background is in Filipino martial arts, single and double blade. They are typically 28 to 32 inches in length. The goal there is to deflect rather than engage (clash) against a longer heavier blade, and use your footwork to close the distance. I think I'm going to go with a 32 inch heavy ultra edge...

If ur comfortable with kali style saver fighting I’d actually recommend either a shock, overlord or the azure saviour if u want some more style on the hilt side of your saber reason I say this is because the body is very similar to the bamboo sticks we use with the grooves when you use grip tap to determine the side of the bamboo you are going to use for hand muscle strengthening and when if or you are past that the smooth body
Of the overlord and azure saviour. Now saying this each on of those hilts/sabers come with the button or a clip wheel in the right location to determine your hand placement on the saber hilt so either one of these sabers/hilts will feel very familiar and comfortable and possibly give you confidence if you plan on spinning or doing choreography ( and for self defence. Let’s face it these things are dangerous in the right hands) you might even be able to use these in kali class to show off heheheh. Now that that’s said if you plan on learning spins or anyone of the 7 forms of the Jedi I’d recommend something with a medium to deep groove before the emitters for the ease of movement without sacrificing sturdiness when transitioning into other forms. I believe it would make it easier for going from your base form into the water ( forms/arts/styles)  you pour into your cup. Hope
This was helpful. I might have gone over bored. Ksi mistiso ma ko Ng kali din ako.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2019, 12:19:02 PM »

If ur comfortable with kali style saver fighting I’d actually recommend either a shock, overlord or the azure saviour if u want some more style on the hilt side of your saber reason I say this is because the body is very similar to the bamboo sticks we use with the grooves when you use grip tap to determine the side of the bamboo you are going to use for hand muscle strengthening and when if or you are past that the smooth body
Of the overlord and azure saviour. Now saying this each on of those hilts/sabers come with the button or a clip wheel in the right location to determine your hand placement on the saber hilt so either one of these sabers/hilts will feel very familiar and comfortable and possibly give you confidence if you plan on spinning or doing choreography ( and for self defence. Let’s face it these things are dangerous in the right hands) you might even be able to use these in kali class to show off heheheh. Now that that’s said if you plan on learning spins or anyone of the 7 forms of the Jedi I’d recommend something with a medium to deep groove before the emitters for the ease of movement without sacrificing sturdiness when transitioning into other forms. I believe it would make it easier for going from your base form into the water ( forms/arts/styles)  you pour into your cup. Hope
This was helpful. I might have gone over bored. Ksi mistiso ma ko Ng kali din ako.

Point for explanation!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: