Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery box/grab bag raffle entry is here  (Read 917 times)
Greenranger01
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 17, 2019, 02:16:46 AM »

After a missed delivery by fedex yesterday, my order is finally here. Ended up with an Arbiter with obsidian lite, silver av switch and a guardian blue blade for my mystery box and an Aeon .v4 guardian blue stunt with emoter windows for the grab bag. Over all, I am very happy with both pulls, but I wish they had not both been the same blade color. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I actually like the feel of the Aeon in my hand better than the arbiter. The Arbiter prices out at $245 and the Aeon come to $81.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 02:21:05 AM »

Congrats on getting lite sound on your MB.

If you are able, would you post a couple pics of your lightsabers? Usually we like to share in your purchases via pictures.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Greenranger01
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 02:44:59 AM »

Sorry, not the best photos, I will take more tomorrow to share.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 05:33:25 PM »

More pix means more enjoyment for us, so thanks for posting these, even though you're not satisfied with them.

And btw, that Aeon v4 with the emitter windows looks SWEET!!!!  Also the Arbiter is longer than I realized; apparently, I stink at visualizing the length of the hilt when I read the measurements on the site.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 09:10:06 PM »

Sorry they both were the same LED color. It can happen sometimes with MB/GB pulls made on the same day. I gave up on spending money on them and instead buy what I want, set up the way I want them to be when I receive them.

GB at least will let you change the LED color (for a price), so if you're still inclined to buy another GB, you can tack on the extra $ for a different color.

Note: You can order a LED module from the lightsaber parts > electronics and choose the led color there for $35 for the normal colors (Guardian Blue, Fire Orange, Consular Green, Blazing Red, Adegan Silver) or more money for a specific color (2 or more color led), so you can build a saber yourself, if you've the soldering ability. Plus they'll put quick disconnnects on the wires if you so desire.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: