Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you a Luke, Han, or Leia?  (Read 802 times)
StarWars_and_Guitars
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Action figure and prop collector

« on: August 21, 2019, 03:16:10 AM »

Maybe a silly poll like this has been done before, but do you consider yourself a Luke, Han, or Leia? As a kid, I always loved Luke. As a teenager I thought I was a Han. But now as an adult, I know in my heart I'm a Luke forever. What about you? Who is your favorite OT hero? Who do you really want to be?

Archon v3
Graflex se
Consular
MR Yoda

Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 03:51:27 AM »

My favorite OT hero is definitely Luke and he is someone I have always looked up to and I enjoyed watching his journey from New Hope to ROTJ. Stories past that are little more mixed for me which is one of the reasons I tend to view anything after ROTJ as kind of fanfic or Elseworlds. I don't necessarily think they're completely bad or completely good, they just don't come together for me the way the OT does (not to say OT is 100% perfect either.)

I will say that something that can be fun about having a core group of likable characters is that often you can find pieces of yourself in all of them. Maybe one is the character you aspire most to be but at the same time you might find yourself being that dreamer starting out at the twin suns or the one thinking you've got this whole thing under control and then the hyper-drive completely fails you or being the one feeling like you gotta take charge of the situation because "somebody's going to have to save our skins!".

Or maybe sometimes you're the droid thinking "..we're doomed." lol.

ElvenSkywalker83
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »

Luke has always been my most favorite, my most beloved and my most treasured character in fiction. He is everything I am, and everything I wish to be. That being said though, I know I'm DEFINITELY Leia XD. I'm snappy, a leader, tough yet vulnerable, emotional and I'm sure I will have a beloved that annoys me so much like Han did to Leia. And I love all three of these amazing, beautiful characters!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: