Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: AV switch for the malice  (Read 590 times)
Darth Tyranny
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 21, 2019, 09:54:32 PM »

(im new to ultrasabers) does anyone know why there is no red illuminated av switch for the stunt version of the malice? i have not been able to find an answer to this question anywhere.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 12:45:00 PM »

Hey DT, try logging out, then log in again and check your options for the Malice. I just looked at it  and the stunt version has several options for the av switch. ( illuminated) Maybe it just glitched when you went to that option.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Tyranny
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 08:15:32 PM »

Thanks for the help but that didn’t seem to work as I tryed loging out and back in again and i still see no red Illuminated av option. all i see is green, blue, silver, orange, and finally yellow and the same for the different color of activation box. I have since looked at the premium sound option and i see the red version of the illuminated switch but this would not work for me as it is far too expensive for me at least.  Do you per chance  know of any good av colors that would pair with a red blade if i where not to be able to get the red version?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 11:40:33 PM »

The silver and orange illuminated av switches would also look pretty good with the red blade. Especially if you have flash on Clash. 

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: