Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Terminator...  (Read 2319 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: August 22, 2019, 11:26:01 PM »

The Terminator,  sound files and a Diamond save have been uploaded to my saved files.
If you are making your own font with these sound files, I have mixed the T1_hum3 into the background of some of the sounds. They are in a separate file folder.
 If you want to use a different hum sound and have trouble,  let me know. I can help you out with mixing your preferred hum with the sounds. Just ask and I'll help!

If you use the diamond save or any of the sound files, please leave a comment and a Darkside point!
Also, have a great day everyone.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 01:55:36 AM »

Thank You Again Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 02:50:38 AM »

You are very welcome.  Thanks for the comment!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 12:38:23 PM »

OMG!!! Thank you, Kaiser!! You're wickedly talented!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »

Terminator sound font! Nice ( : I’m going to check this out tonight. Thanks Kaiser!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »

So I played with the font all night. I don't like hum 3 and I messed up the sound mixing. You can't hear the quotes at all.
 Today I  fixed everything and used hum 4. Now i love it! Sounds mixed for hum 4 have their own folder and i uploaded the "new" and improved Diamond save.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Nothingface
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 01:07:31 PM »

I just uploaded the font, and I absolutely love it!!!!  It's so good!  I really can't suggest any changes because it's amazing just the way it is.  You did an awesome job!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 01:20:09 PM »

I just uploaded the font, and I absolutely love it!!!!  It's so good!  I really can't suggest any changes because it's amazing just the way it is.  You did an awesome job!

That is so good to hear and thank you so much for suggesting the font be made. I had fun making it, and It was your idea after all. I included the on and off sounds you wanted. They are not on the diamond save but included in the sound files. It is really easy to change that though. If you do change the sounds and want the lights to match up, I will happily help you out.  Just let me know!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: