Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith Cosplay- MK-II Appreciation thread  (Read 1469 times)
BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« on: August 24, 2019, 02:49:23 PM »

All credit goes to  Therion Jinn -http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47820

I want this armor set  Tongue   
.. inspired me to start sketching out some costumes..  I think im going to dedicate a drawing book to my cosplay/saber/multiverse ideas and thoughts.
The tutorial makes me think it is def. possible. 
Would want to work with the creator to build me a set.. with some alteration to suit my body and character.
To bad he is all the way in Utah.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35235.0

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »

are alot of vids online that may help you once your to the point of making your set.. Good Luck

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 06:57:49 PM »

are alot of vids online that may help you once your to the point of making your set.. Good Luck

Thanks for the idea, ill have to think of where I will start..
I think I going to try search terms for with armor Jedi, ECT.. But I actually lime the ideas of say, other possibilities within this multiverse(?) if you would; for example another combat saber company that I was looking over bases its production NOT related to Star Wars in any way, instead, focusing more on the sciFi aspect of this, in that you could even get a blade for you collection, more on the say, he-man or those style more even cartoony lightsabers, quite a few dayblades.. At least that's what ideas and possibilities came to mind seeing as they had no Graflex,

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 07:35:32 PM »

Have to admit to being very flattered by this thread.

I picked up a lot of what I did with both the Mk1 version of this and the Mk2 that you've linked from Youtube.
Having spent a lot of time building models helped with some of the techniques, too.

The big kickers are to plan out what you're looking to do, and to be patient while working.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: