Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts"R"us...  (Read 12193 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: August 27, 2019, 01:20:37 AM »

So I am in a really good mood today! I hope everyone else is too.

I'm open to/for sound font requests!
One free Diamond save with each free sound font!

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 01:27:10 AM »

Your Awesome... Think, the Skyrim will work for my new Bane? (Diamond)

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 01:34:03 AM »

I don't see why it wouldn't.

You might want a brand new font though! Just in case.

...Oh, and it takes one to know one!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 10:16:03 AM »

Really?

No one wants a sound font or diamond save?

OUCH!

Okay! Tomorrow I'll make myself a "new" sound font and diamond save.

Johnny Dangerously sounds like fun and fits my mood.

RadeFox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:04:48 PM »

I don't have a Diamond Board, so I am not sure what a Diamond Save would be for me on a lowly Obsidian.  But its cool of you to offer your talents to the community! Point for awesomeness.

My Ulttasabers: Centurion- an Aeon LE v5
                             -Black Combat Ready Fallen

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 06:47:30 PM »

A diamond save is an obsidian sound font, mixed with colors. So when you load it on a diamond board you get colors that match up with the sounds!
 I only have stunt sabers and diamond sabers now. So I make an obsidian sound font. With a couple extra sounds, because the diamond board does stab, spin, force and gestures. Then I test it out on my diamond saber to make sure it sounds ok. Even if you only wanted sounds, I still have to mix colors to play it on the diamond board.

So Obsidian = sounds
  Diamond save = sounds+colors

The sound files I make for a diamond save can be use on any obsidian board too!

So, I'm still in a great mood and I have nothing to do for the next three days... anybody want or need a new sound font? Diamond or Obsidian  requests are welcome.

F.Y.I.   I posted a Kylo Ren diamond save recently. I also posted some Ventress sound files the other day.
Any requests will be seriously considered and the weirder the request the better! I like a challenge.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 07:14:46 PM »

Angry Beavers LOL

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 07:31:26 PM »

Angry Beavers LOL

How angry?  And are using "Beavers" as slang?!?

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »

is a kids show Angry Beavers.... I think I will attempt to make and ask advice as I am sure I will need it

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 07:55:34 PM »

is a kids show Angry Beavers.... I think I will attempt to make and ask advice as I am sure I will need it

Oh...I'm slightly embarrassed.  Kids show you say?
So I guess it's official.  I'm a dirty old man now.

Angry Beavers, I'll look it up and get back to you.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 08:55:57 PM »

lol is all good

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 09:23:28 PM »

So I've watched some clips. It is totally possible to do, but not easy.
 First thing to remember, the hum sound is the backbone sound. You need a hum, swing and clash. Everything else is not nearly as important.  If you figure out a hum sound,  you are half way there. I would recommend concentrating on that first. Swing and clash sounds kind of jump out at me when I'm hunting for the hum sound. So keep your ear open when searching for the hum!

Any funny quotes you come across, recorded them ALL. You can use them for the on and off sounds. You can use qoutes for almost everything. But you need the hum sound to mix behind them, to have everything flow together.

I know you are doing this for a diamond saber. Don't even worry about colors until you have sounds ready to load on your saber!

Concentrate on finding a good hum sound or two. You will find all the other sounds while you hunt for the hum.

I'm going to watch some more clips and see if any sounds seem good as a hum to me. I'll send you whatever I find!  The theme song would be good for a lock up. You could also take a  recording from the end of the theme and have "Angry Beavers" as a boot sound.

I'll make some recordings and get back to you.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 10:18:44 PM »

So I just posted some sound files for you to listen to. File is in the link below.
 2 on sounds, 2 swings and 2 clashes. 1 hum, lockup, boot, spin, stab, and off sounds. Just to get you started!
 I'm  not sure about the hum sound. Let me know what you think?  I don't see the point of mixing in a hum sound if you don't want to use it.

I'll go make some more recordings for you!
Let me know.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2019, 01:16:13 AM »

Hey KaiserSosay, I am definitely willing to put your skills to work.  I just got my new Monarch with Obsidian v4 sound. I NEED a new sound font/fonts for it. Think Grey Jedi who can hear the call of the DARK SIDE more and more. He's recently been forced into a lightsaber duel...that ended in an extremely brutal fashion. ( think DARTH MALGUS) there may have even been an incredibly powerful force lightening display reported. I leave it to your imagination. Can you so it?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2019, 01:19:58 AM »

I also have a diamond saber, so light effects/sound fonts  for diamond sabers would Also be welcome.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: