Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts"R"us...  (Read 12191 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2019, 02:18:29 AM »

Sorry.
 To make things more clear,  I can NOT make sounds from scratch.
If the sounds you want on your saber, do not already exist somewhere in some form of media already, I can not help.

If you know of a media source, tv show, movie, video game, then I can help you out!

Creating things from scratch,  I'm not there yet.

Also I'm still doing recordings of Angry Beavers.
After that, Jack Skeleton from the Nightmare before Christmas.  My son asked for it. His first sound font request!

If you think of something I can RIP,  then edit,  I'm happy to help. When I get done with the other two fonts. Neither one should take very long.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 02:55:17 AM »

No problem. I'll look around for something good.  It must be fun to make a font for your son. That's  cool.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 06:45:22 AM »

I also have a more traditional sounding lightsaber theemd font request, I will be getting me a saber with sound eventually so Tongue A somewhat dark side sounding font but not quit there. Thought that would be cool =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2019, 09:50:53 AM »

Insomnia sucks...

Any body want a custom font?

You would be doing me a favor!

I'm so bored! I can tell I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. Help!?!
I need something  to do, to kill the dark hours...

just send me a message if I'm not on the forum.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 07:39:07 AM »

Cyclops942..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo</a>

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 06:41:02 PM »

I don't even have the "shipped" notice yet with the tracking number; you'll have to be patient a little longer.  I'm sorry.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »

Kaiser is a wizard with font making

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 07:43:15 PM »

Kaiser is a wizard with font making

You are too nice!  Some are really good. Some are ok. They could all be better!

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2019, 04:10:22 AM »

Something I've noticed is that the primary Obsidian Font seems like the best of the ones that come preinstalled. The Ancient and others are cool and are really awesome.  But I'm talking about the Episode ones. Only the default is as smooth and complete sounding with Episode I coming in a close second. Episode IV seems cut off, and V has blasters from Walkers (what's with that?). I wonder if there a way to use the Primary default font, what is the best and change that up, deeper more throaty for sith like to start with.

Not sure I even know what I'm talking about. I feel I'm still new.

Thanks, I do think your fonts are AWESOME!!!

Always try to do what is right.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 10:41:52 AM »

You are too nice!  Some are really good. Some are ok. They could all be better!

Just being honest, my good man. I have yet to come across a sound font you created that I dislike and I doubt I'll ever

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2019, 09:20:09 AM »

11/20/2019...1:20am

Anybody want a new font?

Make a suggestion.

Jedi fallen order is already on the plate...
Served up before the 20 of December. 

What else you got?
Make a suggestion please!
I'm super bored.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2019, 12:24:48 PM »

Sorry, but until I can get the Mac version of the Diamond Launcher to load, there's no way for me to mess around with stuff, so I got nothin'.

Sad

And FYI, RSX Engineering is working on getting this resolved, for those who are wondering.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 12:10:51 AM »

Sorry, but until I can get the Mac version of the Diamond Launcher to load, there's no way for me to mess around with stuff, so I got nothin'.

Sad

And FYI, RSX Engineering is working on getting this resolved, for those who are wondering.

So you have your saber! RSX Engineering has figured out and fixed your Mac problems!
 I'm starting a Harry Potter font/Diamond save this weekend! I'll post sound files when I have some to share.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 12:21:11 AM »

So you have your saber! RSX Engineering has figured out and fixed your Mac problems!
 I'm starting a Harry Potter font/Diamond save this weekend! I'll post sound files when I have some to share.

Well, I can't say I'm not looking forward to it! 

I'm still trying to figure out how you isolate a non-irritating "idle hum" sound to use from something like a movie, so that it's identifiably from the movie, but still seems appropriate for a light saber.  Then do the same task for all the other default actions.  Power-up and power-down aren't so difficult, because they're special not only in that they're short, but also in that they are like an introduction and a farewell address, so to speak, so they don't have to be tolerable for repetitive listening, either as constant sounds, like the idle hum, or as frequent sounds, such as clash, stab, spin, or the rest.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2019, 12:39:32 AM »

The music of the movie for an idle hum! 8 movies should give a great variety to choose from.

The de-illuminator thing Dumbledore gives to Ron might be good for power on and off?!?

Spells for spins and stabs. Everything else will become obvious as I go through the movies.

Hopefully Zren Tobas sees this post and adds in his suggestions! I know he is a big fan and he has some great ideas too!
 So enough sounds to make separate fonts for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Snipe for the forum sith?
I think "WE" would prefer Voldemort!

Get your 16 inch blade ordered now! Seems like the perfect length blade for a wand.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: