Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fire Blade sound font?  (Read 2118 times)
RadeFox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« on: August 27, 2019, 07:14:51 PM »

I came across Novablades awesome fonts, and he did a really cool one called Steel Sword. It has a wintery windy hum to it, and it sounds really good.

So it got me thinking, with the blade effects you can make a pretty convincing fire blade look and was wondering if anyone has made or come across a Fire Blade sount font?

Thanks to you all for being such a welcoming community.

Kelly

My Ulttasabers: Centurion- an Aeon LE v5
                             -Black Combat Ready Fallen

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:16:43 PM »

Hey Kelley that sounds great.. and Welcome Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 08:07:28 PM »

A forum member named Darth Vigorous made a sound font called "flaming torch". That's what I used to do my flaming sword and flaming whip sound fonts. It doesn't  have sword sounds though, just fire!  The steel sword font and the torch font can easily be mixed together though!

RadeFox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 08:52:13 PM »

A forum member named Darth Vigorous made a sound font called "flaming torch". That's what I used to do my flaming sword and flaming whip sound fonts. It doesn't  have sword sounds though, just fire!  The steel sword font and the torch font can easily be mixed together though!

Thanks, I think I would like it purely fire though, it fits for a sword that is pure flame/plasma. I will see if I can find that font and repost it here.

My Ulttasabers: Centurion- an Aeon LE v5
                             -Black Combat Ready Fallen

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 11:26:52 PM »

Thanks, I think I would like it purely fire though, it fits for a sword that is pure flame/plasma. I will see if I can find that font and repost it here.
heres the link to the fire torch font

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32748.0

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: