Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Winners  (Read 24719 times)
darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 09:07:44 PM »

I purchased 10 sabers this month and got 3 entries yet I get skunked. Seems like a lot of the same people win every time. The raffle brought me to ultrasabers, and this winning pattern is going to send me back to saberforge and Vader’s vault.  Seems pretty sketchy when they won’t live broadcast is or respond to inquiries about it. Oh well, best of luck saber fans. May the force be with you all
Yeah, people going 3 for 3, or 3 for 4 is a joke. You dropped serous money. I bought 4 myself.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

ChronSteam
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 09:08:39 PM »

Wow! First time buying a saber of any kind (it is amazing btw) and now I get 4th place in the raffle? Super cool! Thank you so much!

djgregg520
Force Sensitive

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 09:41:39 PM »

1st entry and a 4th place prize is great news. Thanks

Tropicana
Force Sensitive

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »

Is this true?? I can't believe it  Shocked I did a huge gasp and almost cried! Can see my username listed there, but I haven't received an email yet. If it's real, wow!!
To enter the raffle I bought my second Ultra Saber which is an Apprentice v5 to use when I wear my twi'lek Jedi costume (can't wait to receive it!). The saber I already have at home is a Shock LE Smiley
Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much Ultra Sabers for being awesome!!  Grin

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2019, 09:43:47 PM »

After going 0-5 I think this makes two in a row. I wonder if I could pick up my fourth place prize at Dragon con.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2019, 09:47:33 PM »

Congratulations to all of the winners!

I purchased 10 sabers this month and got 3 entries yet I get skunked. Seems like a lot of the same people win every time. The raffle brought me to ultrasabers, and this winning pattern is going to send me back to saberforge and Vader’s vault.  Seems pretty sketchy when they won’t live broadcast is or respond to inquiries about it. Oh well, best of luck saber fans. May the force be with you all

Yeah, people going 3 for 3, or 3 for 4 is a joke. You dropped serous money. I bought 4 myself.
Raffles are a fun event to participate in, one that UltraSabers does NOT have to do.  Speaking for myself, I am already buying their product, one that as a lifetime saber enthusiast I will continue to pursue.  IF I win: BONUS!  If I do not: I'm still purchasing a wonderful, incredible product that furthers my hobby.

As far as those that continually win: congratulations to them!  I've entered multiple times and won nothing most of the time but such is the reality with chance-based lotteries.  There is nothing more sinister to it than luck of the odds.  Just as the odds for a penny to come up either heads or tails is 50/50, that doesn't dictate that such will occur, just the possibility of such. 

Don't forget: UltaSabers doesn't have to do this and I don't know of any other lightsaber company that gives away over 100+ hilts for free, multiple times a year. 

Darth Jaximus & darkferris: I hope that you reconsider and continue to stay and contribute to the Forums as the people here are generally helpful, friendly, and cordial.  As far as UltraSabers, EVERY single issue that I've had has ALWAYS been addressed succinctly, professionally, and swiftly (shoutout to Marlena) and I have absolutely no complaints about the sabers themselves...except that I'll never have enough of them  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Dragonblade
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2019, 09:49:14 PM »

Congrats to all the winners!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2019, 09:55:09 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners!

I didn't even have an entry, and I'm excited to see all the winners posted here.  It boggles my mind that UltraSabers just GIVES AWAY thousands and thousands of dollars' worth of sabers... just because.  (Think about it... They're giving away 105 sabers, and even with an average price of $100 each (which I think is pretty low), that would be $10,500 MSRP.)  And then they do this MULTIPLE TIMES per year!  I mean, who does that?  And then to go along with the raffle-prize sabers, they also give away free sabers to those with orders that are large enough.  (#FreeInitiate and #FreeMysteryBox, anyone?)  Who does this?

Oh, and then they host this fabulous discussion forum, and don't charge us a single penny to use it.  TRUST ME, maintaining this community ain't cheap, either in dollars or in labor.

All I can say is that I am thrilled to be a member of this community, and I look forward to doing continued business with UltraSabers. Thank you, UltraSabers, for sharing your love of light sabers with us in these ways!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DFSniper
Force Sensitive

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2019, 09:57:46 PM »

Awesome. Thanks Emory!

Savior - windowed (SRD)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2019, 09:59:57 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners!

I didn't even have an entry, and I'm excited to see all the winners posted here.  It boggles my mind that UltraSabers just GIVES AWAY thousands and thousands of dollars' worth of sabers... just because.  (Think about it... They're giving away 105 sabers, and even with an average price of $100 each (which I think is pretty low), that would be $10,500 MSRP.)  And then they do this MULTIPLE TIMES per year!  I mean, who does that?  And then to go along with the raffle-prize sabers, they also give away free sabers to those with orders that are large enough.  (#FreeInitiate and #FreeMysteryBox, anyone?)  Who does this?

Oh, and then they host this fabulous discussion forum, and don't charge us a single penny to use it.  TRUST ME, maintaining this community ain't cheap, either in dollars or in labor.

All I can say is that I am thrilled to be a member of this community, and I look forward to doing continued business with UltraSabers. Thank you, UltraSabers, for sharing your love of light sabers with us in these ways!
My sentiments exact, Cyclops942^^

Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2019, 10:26:08 PM »

Congrats to all the winners. I'm super excited about my 3rd place prize.  So, is it a random saber? Also, does anyone know if we can upgrade our prize?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2019, 10:48:02 PM »

Hey forum, just got my question answered by Marlena. I'm upgrading my prize! Adding FOC, V4 sound, and illuminated av switch.  Going to be a killer mystery box. (It's a random saber, although I'd love a Dark Graflex/Dark Shock ).

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2019, 10:51:00 PM »

Hey forum, just got my question answered by Marlena. I'm upgrading my prize! Adding FOC, V4 sound, and illuminated av switch.  Going to be a killer mystery box. (It's a random saber, although I'd love a Dark Graflex/Dark Shock ).
Thanks for confirming this, Malik!  I assume that you pay the cost of the upgrades, right? 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Berv02
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2019, 10:54:30 PM »

Congrats to everyone that won!! Unfortunately, the force chose a different path for me, but my daughter and I look forward to out first shipment of sabers to arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2019, 11:11:50 PM »

Congrats to all the winners!  Cool

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: