Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Winners  (Read 24942 times)
Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2019, 01:20:09 AM »

Quick question.

Does anyone know when US starts shipping off the raffle prizes do the winners receive notification the prize was shipped or it just shows up as a surprise?
You will receive a shipping notification and your prize will be in the box with the rest of your order. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2019, 07:30:11 AM »

You will receive a shipping notification and your prize will be in the box with the rest of your order.  

hmm, ok.. I placed my raffle entry the first week it was offered and it was built and delivered the next week.

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 -   Guardian Blue - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Apprentice LE v4 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v3 - Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »

Then you should get a shipping notification when your prize ships since some are being shipped separately from their raffle entry.  I placed two orders two weeks ago (it will be three weeks this Friday) and they have not shipped yet and I won a second prize saber so I’m pretty positive they will all be in the same shipment.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »

Then you should get a shipping notification when your prize ships since some are being shipped separately from their raffle entry.  I placed two orders two weeks ago (it will be three weeks this Friday) and they have not shipped yet and I won a second prize saber so I’m pretty positive they will all be in the same shipment.

roger that, and thanks Smiley

I made a spontaneous guardian blue-Grab Bag purchase this past Friday and then add the Raffle prize. 2 shiny new sabers will arrive soon.  Feels like Christmas in September.

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 -   Guardian Blue - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Apprentice LE v4 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v3 - Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag

Darth Vector Sev
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2019, 05:18:10 AM »

Just wanted to update my summer raffle third prize. You can indeed upgrade your mystery saber, (Thank you Malik Thanewulf). I was able to add V4 sound, GBlue blade/UEMG, FOC Silver, Blue Illuminated AV switch, RCP + 1.2A to my mystery saber.

Thank you Emory. Thank you Marlena. Thank you UltraSabers.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2019, 06:07:50 AM »

Awesome news DV! I can't wait to see your saber. I added premium v4 sound, silver FOC, and an illuminated av switch to mine. Just waiting to see what the Force has in store for me too.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2019, 12:43:22 AM »

I finally decided on my Diamond Prize- a Renegade!!! Just waiting for life at US to get back to normal with the Dragon Con and Fan X these past two weekends. Hoping to hear more from Emory about other additions to the Renegade.
Thanks again, US!

A little light, and a little dark

bizyboy00
Force Sensitive

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2019, 01:19:03 AM »

I'm one of the first prize winners, hoping that my order gets done processing soon!!!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2019, 04:22:36 AM »

Spoke to Marlena today. Now that the Cons are done, they will be working on raffle prizes and getting them shipped out starting next week.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

bizyboy00
Force Sensitive

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2019, 02:47:08 AM »

Woohoo, can't wait!!!!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2019, 03:45:41 PM »

I unexpectedly received the shipping notification already for my entry saber....an Azure Omen!!!   Cool I was expecting in a few months, not a few weeks since it shows out of stock.  Pictures coming soon  Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2019, 04:23:24 PM »

Spoke to Marlena today. Now that the Cons are done, they will be working on raffle prizes and getting them shipped out starting next week.
Thank you so much for checking in with US!!! I hadn't received an email from Emory for about 9 days, and I was starting to get concerned Smiley

A little light, and a little dark

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2019, 07:43:41 PM »

I got an email this morning from Emory/Deep regarding the upgrades that I wanted to the prize that I won in the Summer Raffle. I'm sure everyone will get updates and notifications soon if they haven't already been contacted.

I've been dealing with Ultrasabers for many years, and I know that they will get it done as soon as they can. Awesome folks in a fantastic company!

My raffle prize will be heading for my son with a few extra goodies like a charger that I got from a previous purchase. Congrats to all the winners.

Cheers!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2019, 08:46:53 PM »

Glad to hear that.

Not had any info myself yet, but i'm not adding upgrades to mine.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2019, 10:43:48 PM »

Putting on the raffle along side of two Con's will task any group of people. They will be shipped, fear not, that is the path to the dark side.  Who am I kidding, Join the darkside, we have cookies.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: