Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lead time longer than listed on website?  (Read 1101 times)
DRL
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 01, 2019, 02:29:37 AM »

First-time Ultra Sabers customer, excited by everything I've read about Ultra Sabers on this forum.  I decided to go all-out (for me at least) and I placed my first order (#661903) for two diamond-equipped sabers, total order was $1,145+.  Part of why I chose Ultra Sabers was the lead time on both sabers was listed as "lead time: 2-3 days", and one of the sabers (plus one of the bonus sabers) is for a birthday gift.  That was 6 days ago.  Do the orders take longer than the stated 2-3 days to ship?  I have emailed shipping and info twice about the timing of my order, with no reply.  If the order doesn't ship very soon, I'll need to purchase a different gift.

Thanks and sorry for the newbie question.

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 10:53:58 AM »

First-time Ultra Sabers customer, excited by everything I've read about Ultra Sabers on this forum.  I decided to go all-out (for me at least) and I placed my first order (#661903) for two diamond-equipped sabers, total order was $1,145+.  Part of why I chose Ultra Sabers was the lead time on both sabers was listed as "lead time: 2-3 days", and one of the sabers (plus one of the bonus sabers) is for a birthday gift.  That was 6 days ago.  Do the orders take longer than the stated 2-3 days to ship?  I have emailed shipping and info twice about the timing of my order, with no reply.  If the order doesn't ship very soon, I'll need to purchase a different gift.

Thanks and sorry for the newbie question.

Hey DRL welcome to the forums. as far as the lead time on sabers it was stated in the winning raffle thread that there could be a 6-10 day leadtime, I am guessing the summer raffle was a huge success and now they are busy as hell

EMAILS TO WINNERS TO FOLLOW.   Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders there may be a 6-10 business day leadtime for the shipment or prizes and prize winning orders.  We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 -   Guardian Blue - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Apprentice LE v4 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v3 - Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag

DRL
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 02:48:20 PM »

Thank you for your helpful reply, MrMojo.  Hopefully my order will ship this week!

Hey DRL welcome to the forums. as far as the lead time on sabers it was stated in the winning raffle thread that there could be a 6-10 day leadtime, I am guessing the summer raffle was a huge success and now they are busy as hell

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: