Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Soundwave Sale  (Read 2212 times)
S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 10:58:59 PM »

This is my last purchase till the winter raffle. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new saber. I just ordered the DARK SHOCK!!! Can't wait.

Great choice - not that there are many bad ones.  I just ordered a Dark Sentinel L4 with TRI-Cree Consular Green Ultra-edge mid blade, Lite Sound, & a Green-illuminated black AV switch.  Cant wait to get it.  I contemplated going with the premium sound and buck puck but honestly Im pretty content with the lite sound and I already have a rechargeable AAA setup.  Or, I have found that Energizer Lithiums last a good long time in my Archon 2.1 w/TRI-Cree Gaurdian Blue.  I just dont think Id get the use out of the premium sound feature since I dont care to mess with fonts, shut the sound off, etc.  I do wish theyd offer the Li-Ion with buck-puck for the lite sound board though.  No biggy. 

Next saber is going to be a more premium hilt and Vioet Amethyst blade which means Ill probably have to do the premium sound if only to get the more powerful battery setup to keep the colors true on the amethyst blade! 

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »

That's true. Definitely going to have to go with premium sound.  So which saber are you looking at for your next purchase? I'm trying to get two,  Fallen and the Renegade LE.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 03:29:20 PM »

That's true. Definitely going to have to go with premium sound.  So which saber are you looking at for your next purchase? I'm trying to get two,  Fallen and the Renegade LE.

I actually went for the Dark Sentinel L4 this time with basic sound, illuminated AV switch, consular green Tri Cree.  Next time I WILL spring for the full sound board but the basic one actually works great for me so far, thats why I keep getting sabers with the basic board.

Now, for my next saber.....hmmm.... something premium like the Shock, Arbiter or possibly a dual-blade! 

How about you?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 04:07:15 PM »

Honestly,I'm torn. I want the Fallen. One color, premium sound, quick disconnects. That would be awesome. But I really want the Renegade LE. I know it's huge and heavy. I'm ok with that. Still stashing cash, maybe until the winter raffle.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 05:02:46 PM »

Honestly,I'm torn. I want the Fallen. One color, premium sound, quick disconnects. That would be awesome. But I really want the Renegade LE. I know it's huge and heavy. I'm ok with that. Still stashing cash, maybe until the winter raffle.

I hear ya - Im also stashing some coin away to realy get a premium saber with ALL the options: TriCree, Iluminated switch, Obsidian V4 board, Charge ports, Buck Puck, the whole enchilada! Then, I gotta stop.  Good luck with that, right? Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: