Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How many shipping addresses per order?  (Read 572 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« on: September 06, 2019, 09:45:42 PM »

I have searched for "multiple addresses" and for "addresses" on the forum, and have not found the answer (although I quit looking after the first page of results from "addresses"), so I am asking the question here.

I would assume that the maximum number of shipping addresses per order is 1 (as is the minimum), but I was thinking of perhaps getting a few Mystery Boxes as Christmas presents, and was thinking that postage would be less if they were shipped once (from US to the end recipient) instead of twice (from US to me, then from me to the end recipient).  Combining multiple shipping addresses into a single order would make the total of that single order larger, and would enable the use of more coupon codes than would be available for the group of orders if only one shipping address is allowed per order.

So, I believe that for several reasons, each shipping address must have its own order, and if I want to order Mystery Boxes as gifts, I must either have them shipped to myself (and then re-ship them), or place several orders.  Is this correct?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 07:05:06 PM »

My best advice would be to reach out to [email protected] directly and ask. She will be able to give you the best answer.

Cheers!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 07:36:35 PM »

Cyclops, I am pretty sure you are correct.   US has no way to do multiple shipping addresses on the same order.   And honestly, since they would need to charge shipping by the location on a multi-saber order going to multiple locations, there's no reason NOT to do it as separate orders and quite a few good reasons to require it.   

Now, if you just messed up and placed one order but need to divert part of it do a different place you would need to contact someone.   Marlena is the best.  They might be able to help you out, but it would be a one-off.   The website just doesn't support it. 

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 01:31:54 AM »

Cyclops, I am pretty sure you are correct.   US has no way to do multiple shipping addresses on the same order.   And honestly, since they would need to charge shipping by the location on a multi-saber order going to multiple locations, there's no reason NOT to do it as separate orders and quite a few good reasons to require it.  

Now, if you just messed up and placed one order but need to divert part of it do a different place you would need to contact someone.   Marlena is the best.  They might be able to help you out, but it would be a one-off.   The website just doesn't support it. 
I figured as much.  This is enough confirmation for me, and I won’t bother Marlena directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: