Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Luke Skywalker ROTJ Costume  (Read 1770 times)
Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« on: September 07, 2019, 08:10:15 PM »

So at DragonCon 2019 I did my first cosplay and attended my first photoshoot. There are definitely things I would like to upgrade (including myself  Tongue) but people seemed to enjoy it and I had a good time. The people at the shoot were fun to be around and The Archon V3.1 looked great for it especially in the night time shots. (Don't know what you need to get a blade to shine bright in the daytime.) Here a few pics.

This is me with my wife. Not only do I like this pic because she's awesome but also because the V3.1 looks really good in this one.

I had got asked to be in front and even got to "fight" Vader. Guy playing him was super nice and we basically traded lines from the movie the whole time we were holding our pose. Which is really fun because I got to say things like "I feel the good in you, the conflict." while in-suit.

Hilariously in the group-shots I was beside a guy playing Crunk Jedi lol.

..and "that droid and I have been through a lot together."

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:44:04 AM »

Good looking costume.
Nicely done here

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 05:56:17 AM »

Great cosplay and looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 03:27:37 PM »

Awesome....have a point.  As for day time shots most people use Day Blades.... Blades that are colored.  They won't really shine but its good for daytime and indoor shots for cosplay.

BTW...I haven't mentioned how I like your name.  A Kryptonian Jedi would be a powerhouse..... well...under a Yellow sun.   Huh.  Makes you wonder what a Kryptonian would be under Tattoine's suns

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »

Awesome....have a point.  As for day time shots most people use Day Blades.... Blades that are colored.  They won't really shine but its good for daytime and indoor shots for cosplay.

BTW...I haven't mentioned how I like your name.  A Kryptonian Jedi would be a powerhouse..... well...under a Yellow sun.   Huh.  Makes you wonder what a Kryptonian would be under Tattoine's suns

Hey thanks Darth Tepes! Just showing my love for 2 of my favorite things. I actually hadn't thought about what the 3 suns of Tatooine would do to a Kryptonian. I guess it could possibly overload their cells or maybe charge them up to a point where they would achieve some kind of Super God Rao Saiyan over 9 billion! type mode.  Cheesy

BTW, where is a good place to shop for those Day Blades?

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »

So at DragonCon 2019 I did my first cosplay and attended my first photoshoot. There are definitely things I would like to upgrade (including myself  Tongue) but people seemed to enjoy it and I had a good time. The people at the shoot were fun to be around and The Archon V3.1 looked great for it especially in the night time shots. (Don't know what you need to get a blade to shine bright in the daytime.) Here a few pics.

This is me with my wife. Not only do I like this pic because she's awesome but also because the V3.1 looks really good in this one.

I had got asked to be in front and even got to "fight" Vader. Guy playing him was super nice and we basically traded lines from the movie the whole time we were holding our pose. Which is really fun because I got to say things like "I feel the good in you, the conflict." while in-suit.

Hilariously in the group-shots I was beside a guy playing Crunk Jedi lol.

..and "that droid and I have been through a lot together."

Outstanding ensemble KJ!  Those pics are wonderful  Smiley  And it's always a pleasure to share this hobby with a significant other^^

I'll PM you info about dayblades.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: