Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Columbia SC!  (Read 2748 times)
Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« on: September 07, 2019, 10:59:07 PM »

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and fellow saber enthusiasts. I have been a SW fan since well...let's be real, there was never a time I wasn't. I grew up watching the original trilogy in the late '80s and '90s. I just purchased my first Ultrasaber: a mystery box about an hour ago, and am excited to see what the Force has in store for me. I know you're supposed to craft your saber, and I definitely have some in my wish list, but I wanted to treat it the way the wand chooses a wizard. The first sword chooses the Jedi. Well Dark Jedi. Yep, that's right. Sorry people. I am a dark aligned force user. I'm married, and have a baby, so that whole "no attachments" decree in the Jedi Order isn't going to fly. I'm not a full on Sith, cause I don't care as much about power or control, but I'm definitely going to do what is in my and my family's best interests. That being said, dark side points please!

Good is a point of view.

My sabers : Aeon v4 - CG - OBS LITE  - Green-silver AV - catalyst pommel - |w| ~ $75 MB upgraded
Electrum Wind - Diamond - VA - SY FoC
Sentinel v4 - Stunt - BR - Silver AV  ~ $75 MB
Dark Apprentice v4 - Stunt - BR
Aeon v4 - Stunt - AB - Silver AV ~ 2020 Spring raffle 4th place
Aeon v3 - Stunt - CG - Silver AV ~ $75 MB

Wishlist : Raven SS, Crimson Butcher, Crimson Savior, Emperor's Hand, Menace SE staff, Crimson Scorpion, Manticore, Flamberge v2, Dark Graflex, Lost Grey, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue v3, & Dark Apprentice LE v5

Darth Handlebar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »

welcome to the madness and addiction.  we wait with baited breath to see what you will receive

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
 There are lots of good people here with good advice.  Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 12:49:05 AM »

Glad to have you. Looking forward to seeing which saber you get. Don't forget to take pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 02:39:14 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 06:37:03 AM »

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your mystery box saber. Can't wait to find out which one you get be sure to take pictures and do a review.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »

Hello and welcome

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 01:36:08 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see what you get in your mystery box.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »

...I'm married, and have a baby, so that whole "no attachments" decree in the Jedi Order isn't going to fly...

Sith Family Robinson  Grin  See what I did there?

Welcome Ilowarith!  May The Dark Side grant you a worthy saber.  Post pics when it arrives, can't wait!

Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »

Thanks for the welcome!

Is it bad I've been watching mystery unboxings & tracking my package all day? It's finally at a FedEx sorting facility! Should have it on Thursday.

Sith Family Robinson  Grin  See what I did there?

I did see.  Cool If I could award points I would.

welcome to the madness and addiction.

The addiction has begun is right, and I don't even have it yet..

Good is a point of view.

My sabers : Aeon v4 - CG - OBS LITE  - Green-silver AV - catalyst pommel - |w| ~ $75 MB upgraded

Wishlist : Raven SS, Crimson Butcher, Crimson Savior, Emperor's Hand, Menace SE staff, Crimson Scorpion, Manticore, Flamberge v2, Dark Graflex, Lost Grey, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue v3, & Dark Apprentice LE v5

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 01:39:18 AM »

Welcome!  I’m in SC too, in the Florence area.  You ever attend any of the cons in the area?

Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 09:59:14 AM »

Welcome!  I’m in SC too, in the Florence area.  You ever attend any of the cons in the area?

Good to see someone else in the area! My wife and I were thinking of going to GalaxyCon in Raleigh, but we weren't able to. We are definitely interested in going to one, just never have yet. Have you?

Good is a point of view.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 11:45:28 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Ilowarith.  I look forward to seeing what saber you'll receive from the mystery box

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 02:46:46 PM »

That's one of my favorites!  I definitely suggest trying to make it!

There's a small one in your area I usually hit up called Soda City Comicon.  If you're able to, you should check it out!
*Edit* Apparently I missed it, I didn't realize they did it in August this year!  I was thinking it was this month.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:44:10 PM by Samhain138 » Logged

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »

[...] I wanted to treat it the way the wand chooses a wizard. The first sword chooses the Jedi. [...]

A -1 to you for using a Mystery Box as your visit to Ollivander's!

And since you made the Potterverse reference, what's your house?  I'm a Ravenclaw.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: