Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Columbia SC!  (Read 262 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 11:20:57 AM »

welcome to the forums be prepared for a ride sabers like anything good are addictive you won't stop at just one

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver

Ilowarith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 03:44:11 AM »

And since you made the Potterverse reference, what's your house?  I'm a Ravenclaw.
I'm a Gryffindor, but I'll admit I'm not as much a HP fan, as I am a SW fan. I'm glad someone else appreciated the mentality though!

welcome to the forums be prepared for a ride sabers like anything good are addictive you won't stop at just one
That's what I'm afraid of. HAH!

My weapon : Stunt Aeon v4 |w| - CG

Wishlist : Raven SS, Shock LE, Dominix LEv4, Electrum Wind, Butcher, Emperor's Hand

Emotional attachments are not a stepping stone to destruction, as the Order would have you believe. The light side can use positive emotions like love and happiness to strengthen their connection to the Force in the same way that hatred and anger gives power to the those that follow the dark side.

Ilowarith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 11:44:55 AM »

Just got my mystery box and it's a stunt Aeon v4, in Consular Green. Very beautiful first saber and great craftsmanship from the team there! Choke points are perfect and it came with windows. I'm not even disappointed it isn't in red or a shade thereof. Dark jedi had to start out in the Order after all.

My weapon : Stunt Aeon v4 |w| - CG

Wishlist : Raven SS, Shock LE, Dominix LEv4, Electrum Wind, Butcher, Emperor's Hand

Emotional attachments are not a stepping stone to destruction, as the Order would have you believe. The light side can use positive emotions like love and happiness to strengthen their connection to the Force in the same way that hatred and anger gives power to the those that follow the dark side.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -320

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 01:16:25 PM »

Very nice saber.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Azure  Dorinian, Malice and the Monarch!!

Wish list: Dark Shock, Renegade LE, Dark Graflex, Crimson Savior, and  ( maybe) the Chosen One.

Cyclops942
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2019, 03:42:23 PM »

That is a good-looking saber.  I really like the windowed emitters.

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Light Side points preferred, when warranted

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2019, 04:25:09 PM »

Nice Saber Ilowarith, and welcome to the forums  Grin

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 - Fire Orange - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag