Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box unboxings and video review entry  (Read 135 times)
smcloum
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

HIGH GROUND!

« on: September 10, 2019, 06:10:13 PM »

https://youtu.be/p3SS2b3EUm4

The first mystery box I purchased was 75 dollars prior to shopping it was an aeon Le v2 non vented saber with consular green light and gold annodizing.
Second one was a 75 dollar mystery box as well revealing a  sentinal v4 silver finish with a guardian blue Led and an obsidian light board.  both sabers had a silver non guarded av switch which is normally a price upgrade so both sabers came out worth more than their marked value. Sturdy very comfortable for use. The hilts without the blades are weighty and balanced so they can spin well in the hand and make for comfortable but effective dueling. overall 10/10 would totally buy again. Above is my "unboxing" video review of the second saber and a small talk of Ultrasabers in general. can not wait for my next buy.

TR-77477
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -234

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 06:51:00 PM »

Congrats on two nice MB. The sound is a very nice upgrade.

Sabers owned
Electrum Wind VA / Aeon V2  Kanan Jarrus GB / Dominix V4 (grab bag) BR converted into a saber pike w/3 yari's \ Mantis (Emerald) \ Graflex se emerald, Spectre FO, Dorinian SY, Emperors Hand VA, Malice FO.

Make -A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4.  Initiate V4
Graflex SE SD.  Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018.
 Six mb at dcon 2019

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -320

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 09:08:15 PM »

Very nice sabers sir. Enjoy them. And...welcome to your new addiction.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Azure  Dorinian, Malice and the Monarch!!

Wish list: Dark Shock, Renegade LE, Dark Graflex, Crimson Savior, and  ( maybe) the Chosen One.

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 01:59:55 AM »

Congrats on the mystery Box and to get one with sound that's awesome and thanks for sharing your unboxing video.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Apprentice V4 Stunt Saber - Fire Orange

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 06:25:24 AM »

Nice review, great sabers... I'm a fan of the mystery boxes... I've said it before.. they are the  lottery tickets never know till you scratch the surface.. congrats on your purchases. enjoy for many hours

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: