Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box unboxings and video review entry  (Read 1792 times)
smcloum
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

HIGH GROUND!

« on: September 11, 2019, 01:10:13 AM »

https://youtu.be/p3SS2b3EUm4

The first mystery box I purchased was 75 dollars prior to shopping it was an aeon Le v2 non vented saber with consular green light and gold annodizing.
Second one was a 75 dollar mystery box as well revealing a  sentinal v4 silver finish with a guardian blue Led and an obsidian light board.  both sabers had a silver non guarded av switch which is normally a price upgrade so both sabers came out worth more than their marked value. Sturdy very comfortable for use. The hilts without the blades are weighty and balanced so they can spin well in the hand and make for comfortable but effective dueling. overall 10/10 would totally buy again. Above is my "unboxing" video review of the second saber and a small talk of Ultrasabers in general. can not wait for my next buy.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:51:00 AM »

Congrats on two nice MB. The sound is a very nice upgrade.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 04:08:15 AM »

Very nice sabers sir. Enjoy them. And...welcome to your new addiction.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 08:59:55 AM »

Congrats on the mystery Box and to get one with sound that's awesome and thanks for sharing your unboxing video.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 01:25:24 PM »

Nice review, great sabers... I'm a fan of the mystery boxes... I've said it before.. they are the  lottery tickets never know till you scratch the surface.. congrats on your purchases. enjoy for many hours

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 04:23:50 AM »

Awesome MB. Don’t have a Sentinel, but to have an apprentice, which I’d a slightly smaller version of that saber...and have to say it is easier to wield than most sabers. I really enjoy that little saber. Congrats on the great score!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »

Just got my Mystery Box order in. I ordered 4 of the $75 Mystery boxes. I got a Dark Initiate LE V4 with windows and a red blade, A Dominix V4 with a Blue Blade, A Dark Sentinel with windows and an Orange Blade, and an Initiate V4 with windows and a Purple blade. Its a great haul. the only thing I am disappointed in is I have bought 5 of the $75 Mystery boxes and none have had sound.....lol Guess if I want sound i have to get he $200 boxes. I think I have to many without sound......lol  they make a beautiful rainbow though.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 07:25:34 PM »

Just got my Mystery Box order in. I ordered 4 of the $75 Mystery boxes. I got a Dark Initiate LE V4 with windows and a red blade, A Dominix V4 with a Blue Blade, A Dark Sentinel with windows and an Orange Blade, and an Initiate V4 with windows and a Purple blade. Its a great haul. the only thing I am disappointed in is I have bought 5 of the $75 Mystery boxes and none have had sound.....lol Guess if I want sound i have to get he $200 boxes. I think I have to many without sound......lol  they make a beautiful rainbow though.

Nice collection there!  It looks like at least one of those blue blades is either Arctic Blue or maybe even Sunriders' Destiny.  Or do you have two AB and one SRD?  It's hard to tell from photos sometimes.

And yeah, ordering a $75 Mystery Box always comes with the hope of REALLY hitting the jackpot and getting one with sound, so I understand the disappointment, but it's clear that you fully understand the situation, that getting sound is always a bonus.  Not everyone seems to get that, so kudos to you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 09:45:52 PM »

At least half of them go to the kids for christmas. Each kid is getting a saber with sound and one without to play with. I got a total of like 14 sabers over the last couple weeks and 8 are presents. So the whole family will have a star wars xmas.....lol just in time for the new movie. I might order another saber with sound a little later to try to get in the fall raffle. but im kinda jonesing for the Crimson Fallen.  Grin

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 11:00:45 PM »

At least half of them go to the kids for christmas. Each kid is getting a saber with sound and one without to play with. I got a total of like 14 sabers over the last couple weeks and 8 are presents. So the whole family will have a star wars xmas.....lol just in time for the new movie. I might order another saber with sound a little later to try to get in the fall raffle. but im kinda jonesing for the Crimson Fallen.  Grin

I have the Azure Fallen, and it is one SWEET saber!  I had the (black) Fallen, too, but it's on its way to a new home already.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: