Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Someone get this guy cast as Darth Revan already!  (Read 1495 times)
StupidSexyFlanders
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« on: September 12, 2019, 08:24:22 AM »

ElvenSkywalker83
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 10:31:21 PM »

Dew it

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:59:12 AM »

Seems like it might take a large scale ritual in Sith Sorcery to accomplish at this point, like shifting the whole balance of the Force. But yes, make it so, even if we all have to do a freakin sit in with our lightsabers at Disneylands/worlds around our globe until our voices are heard and this dream established as canon. (To be clear that was merely a statement of desire not a mission statement toward action. I don't want to be liable for a bunch of adolescent kids with lightsabers being charged with trespassing in mass. Although I might find that personally amusing, I wasn't attempting to be political or start that kind of a movement!) I'm not saying give me Revan or give me death... yet.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: