Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need help identifying outfit  (Read 875 times)
JukeLake777
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 14, 2019, 06:20:56 PM »

Hi, I'm planning to cosplay as a dark-clad force user at the next comicon I go to, and have found an awesome piece of art for a reference as far as the outfit goes. However, I am having a difficult time identifying the white cloak/jacket thing Kylo Ren is wearing. I'm not sure if it's just a regular cloak that's held together with a belt at a certain spot, but it looks a little bit different than that would I think. Once I know the type of clothing it is, I'll get it in black, and once the comicon rolls around, I'll be sure to share my results! Thanks for the help! (Sorry if the image doesn't work, I'm still trying to figure this out.)

- Stunt Sentinel v4/Adegan Silver
- Stunt Dark Sentinel LE v4/Blazing Red
- Stunt Dominix LE v4/Violet Amethyst
- Stunt Dominix v4/Pyrestone Orange

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 07:47:17 PM »

Hi JukeLake777,

I think I read that this concept costume consisted of a tunic and a Surcoat (the outer sleeveless tunic you are trying to identify) Hlowever, instead of a regular Jedi/Sith robe the hood is a large separate cowl that wrapped around the neck over the rubber neck seal. But this picture is giving me an Assassins Creed vibe too.

I know of a company here in the UK that sells an Assassins style themed tunic set with a hood. They also offer you a choice of colours so you can mix and match the sash, tabards and tunic. I will send you a PM with links to their main site and ETSY pages so you can have a look at them and see what you think.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: