Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex Buttons  (Read 514 times)
Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« on: September 14, 2019, 08:16:10 PM »

So I'm gonna ask what may be a stupid question. On the screens for ordering the Graflex SE or CE you have the option to choose your color for the front and back buttons. Well, which side is considered to be the front on a Graflex? The side with the "bunny ears" or the opposite side?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 06:31:04 AM »

Can't answer the question about the US version because I don't own one.

But for any info on the Graflex and how it should look for each version check out graflexbank.com

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 12:50:25 PM »

So I'm gonna ask what may be a stupid question. On the screens for ordering the Graflex SE or CE you have the option to choose your color for the front and back buttons. Well, which side is considered to be the front on a Graflex? The side with the "bunny ears" or the opposite side?
The Graflex is part of my wife's arsenal.  The bunny ear side is considered the rear on the US Graflex.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »

Thank you Maestro Jones! Much appreciated.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: