Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald saber light question.  (Read 401 times)
Ryvius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« on: September 17, 2019, 03:19:15 PM »

Hello. So I bought an Emerald Saber (a Guardian Blue Specter) and my brother and I were playing (rather foolishly in hindsight, since we had no idea what we were doing) with the settings regarding the blade color, pulse mode, flash, etc.

My blade had a blue light up activation switch and somehow my brother deactivated it when the blade turns on. It only flashes blue when I activate the flash on clash. My brother says he cant find a setting for the activation switch on the program.

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? 

Sabers owned: Guardian Blue Spectre, Blazing Red Dark Graflex, Sentinel Yellow Catalyst Staff, Guardian Blue The Fallen, Blazing Red Scorpion, Fire Orange Blood Guard LE

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 04:36:46 PM »

Lit AV switches on Emerald sabers are often linked to channel 4 on the driver.   To keep it on, you need to turn that channel on all the way.

The verify, though, find which slider is turned up on the flash option, as it is obviously linked to that.

Turning up channel 4 and leaving it up should power the AV switch.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 09:57:01 PM »

Point to Karmack for the info.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Ryvius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 12:25:48 AM »

Lit AV switches on Emerald sabers are often linked to channel 4 on the driver.   To keep it on, you need to turn that channel on all the way.

The verify, though, find which slider is turned up on the flash option, as it is obviously linked to that.

Turning up channel 4 and leaving it up should power the AV switch.

Thank you for the info! I'll be sure to look into that as soon as I can!

Sabers owned: Guardian Blue Spectre, Blazing Red Dark Graflex, Sentinel Yellow Catalyst Staff, Guardian Blue The Fallen, Blazing Red Scorpion, Fire Orange Blood Guard LE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: