Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominicide cautions  (Read 1468 times)
Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« on: September 17, 2019, 07:21:29 PM »

Hi All, I just got my Dominicide and it's totally awesome!

I would like to share some information - just in case you didn't see it elsewhere...  Smiley

First, the grip section is where the sound/light board is located. You can see two tiny arrows to indicate which screws to remove to access the board:

They can be hard to see/find if you don't know what your looking for.

Secondly are the blade plugs. The standard 2 inch blade plug is too big. The modified 1 inch blade (special order from Ultrasabers) works, but is almost too small. Ideally a 1.5 inch blade plug for Dominicide would be perfect.

The saber itself blows me away! I'm really loving it!

Can you tell that I'm a fan of the Yellow Legion?! Smiley

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 07:28:41 PM »

Looks good, I'm a fan of the SY right next to SRD. I'm digging the saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 08:11:19 PM »

In the Dominicide video, Emory covers the location of the screws to remove the panel to access the batteries. Also, with respect to the depth of the emitter and the length of the standard blade plug, I had the same issue with the Aeon LE v3, so I ordered some Grab Bag blades and extra blade tips, and used a pipe cutter and some super glue to make a quick'n'dirty custom blade plug.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »

Guess I'll need to revisit my Dominicide Review.

About the door, been there, done that. About the blade plugs. The set screw holding the LED Module in place on mine can be loosened so the led can be pushed down a bit. I do realise that the clawed emitters are really shallow (about an inch in depth), which is one of the reasons why I went with Shock LE emitters instead (about 1/2 inch deeper). 2nd reason was I dislike pointy bits on my lightsabers.

Overall good call to make sure people are aware of the peculiarities of the Domincide.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: