Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Renegade and Dark Sentinel v5  (Read 948 times)
crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« on: September 19, 2019, 12:31:31 PM »

Here is a link to my review video on YouTube Smiley
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7tXXUDUgQ80" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Overall, the Renegade  is a heavier saber than I initially thought it would be. Definitely something that requires more space to wheeled, and two hands. That being said we went with the large pommel and the illuminated AV switch, and could not be happier with the look of it. Our only concerns this far really regarded the shipping. The hilt has a lot of sharp edges, and they sort of gouged the 6 inch blades that were also contained in the same box. The gouges were noticeable, but we turned the blades so that that way the side with the gouges are actually facing downward towards the hilt and it was much less noticeable. For the dark Sentinel, this saber is so light and so  easy to spin with. It’s an excellent saber for holding, very comfortable in the hands, and it’s really nice for saber practice.

A little light, and a little dark

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »

They sound amazing. NOW...WE NEED TO SEE PICTURES!!!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:12:44 PM »

Try this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tXXUDUgQ80" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tXXUDUgQ80</a>

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 07:03:26 AM »

Thank you for sharing your video and good luck with your sabers.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »

Here is a link to my review video on YouTube Smiley
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7tXXUDUgQ80" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Overall, the Renegade  is a heavier saber than I initially thought it would be. Definitely something that requires more space to wheeled, and two hands. That being said we went with the large pommel and the illuminated AV switch, and could not be happier with the look of it. Our only concerns this far really regarded the shipping. The hilt has a lot of sharp edges, and they sort of gouged the 6 inch blades that were also contained in the same box. The gouges were noticeable, but we turned the blades so that that way the side with the gouges are actually facing downward towards the hilt and it was much less noticeable. For the dark Sentinel, this saber is so light and so  easy to spin with. It’s an excellent saber for holding, very comfortable in the hands, and it’s really nice for saber practice.
I consider my Renegade to be a Sith Claymore!  This is a great weapon and does demand lots of room when wielding.  This would great to use when encountering possible teams of Jedi or taking on various small craft, just cleave in TWO!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA