Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Light Stopped working after pulling the battery pack out.  (Read 302 times)
LavenderLight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 19, 2019, 05:40:51 PM »

The CG light in my saber, (The saber i posted about earlier for the issues with dueling. This saber turns off because the batteries bounce out and in the pack.) The light no longer functions. I got the light out, and saw that the black wire wasnt fully attacked to the - position, so i resoldered with a professional and turned on the lightsaber and it did not turn the light on. Thers no way to dismantle or pull out the guts from the hilt. This lightsaber costs the same to repair at US as it does to buy again. What is the issue with this lightsaber? The Green LED doesnt work anymore. I replaced the batteries with fresh, brand new, batteries. I re soldered the - Negative diode to the platform, And i fully re constructed it and turned it on. It still doesnt work. Can some one please help me? I really appreciate it. My skirmish is comming up in a couple days. Thanks to everyone. May the force be with you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: