Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Birthday Saber Vote  (Read 2803 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: September 19, 2019, 07:59:16 PM »

I'm thinking of 4 sabers at the moment to do for my birthday in a week. Was gonna do something else but wanting another Ultra Saber instead =] Either will be stunts so. Can't really think of any other sabers I might want at the moment unless if another one comes up or another new saber gets released before then. Birthday is October 8th so plenty of time for votes/re-votes Tongue

Bellicose GB

Guardian GB

Bane PO

Chosen One BR

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »

I have both the Bellicose and the Guardian. They are both very comfortable, awesome sabers. If I  had to choose...I'd go with the Bellicose. I really like the slanted emmitter and it feels really good in the hands.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 10:27:39 PM »

I will pick the Gaurdian, simply because its high up on my next to buy list.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 11:00:46 PM »

I have the Bellicose, Chosen One CE and Guardian. Of the 3, I prefer the Bellicose; easy to grip, not many sharp bits to catch your fingers. I'm primary left handed though so the covertec wheel is in the way of easy button activation, but the slanted emitter is a good choke point. The lower section of the hilt grip is plastic and in warm weather helps the grip. Not sure how it will be in winter time though. The Guardian is a bit, large, for my hands and does have a few pointy bits that are irritating if not smoothed over. The Chosen One is much like the Graflex; the "wiperblade" grips are hard plastic and are mostly fine to grip, but they do add to the width of the hilt.

Note: Chosen One SE and CE are currently out of stock.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 11:44:36 PM »

Bellicose so far Tongue If that one wins will have original decorative pieces I had on before so silver blade holder, gold button, silver av switch, and short groove pommel. I don't have enough slanted emitter kind of sabers so always a possibility =] Even a Bane's Heart Manticore is possible so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 02:45:02 AM »

Myself, i'd likely go with the Bellicose

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 06:42:02 AM »

Four great sabers anyone would be a good choice. I would go with the chosen one that is going to be my next saber.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 02:25:19 PM »

I'd have to vote for the Bellicose as well.

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 02:44:47 PM »

Alright ima be the odd duck. Bane in PO. PO is a **Fantastic** color and id love to see a bigger hilt like the Bane in it

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2019, 12:16:48 PM »

As an Bellicose owner I would suggest getting one.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2019, 04:34:42 PM »

I got my Bellicose with gold button, covertec wheel and Sentinel Yellow blade.  Wanted something a little different. I'm loving it.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »

I wish we had a slimmer curved saber though, been wanting a PO curved saber lately actually, thinking that might look like a cool set up =] Internet is back up so, was a long weekend x.x

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 02:07:37 PM »

Late vote for the Bellicose.   Just a nice all-around saber.    The Guardian is amazing, but between the two the Bellicose handles better.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 02:24:14 PM »

Late vote for the Bellicose.   Just a nice all-around saber.    The Guardian is amazing, but between the two the Bellicose handles better.
I was going to initially say the Guardian (Obi-Wan is a favorite of mine  Wink) but upon further retrospect (and Karm's poignant and valid points), I'm inclined to agree with all of his suggestions: go for the Bellicose^^

I have both the Bellicose and the Guardian. They are both very comfortable, awesome sabers. If I  had to choose...I'd go with the Bellicose. I really like the slanted emmitter and it feels really good in the hands.
Malik's comments made me have a second look at the Bellicose and I have to say: the slanted emitter looks fantastic especially in conjunction with the hilts other wonderful details  Smiley Going to update my wishlist now...

As for the blade, I'd go with PO myself  Cool

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 11:41:43 PM »

Any time I browse around though its always showing me like a Crimson Menace or Violet Amethyst Consular, so what's it really telling me then Tongue

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: