Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Apprentice LE V4 Light doesn't work.  (Read 676 times)
LavenderLight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 20, 2019, 06:07:48 PM »

I've pulled the Battery pack out, and when i did I pulled a wire somewhere to the LED and my CS light went out and hasn't turned on since. I replaced batteries and Re-soldered the Negative black wire on the LED itself. I don't know where my issue is. Can i have some help? Maybe full dissasembely instructions to get a better view of the wiring?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:28:58 PM »

If it's not the wires on the LED, definitely check the remaining wires as well. Which means disassembly of the saber. It could be on the battery pack or the switch. Wire issues on the battery pack can be solved by soldering (if you have enough wire left and the problematic wire isn't directly on the pack's end) or replacing it (if the latter is the case - broken wire directly on the pack's end). Issues on the switch can be solved by removing the switch (procedure depends on switch type - guarded switches are mostly press-fit, AV switches are glued and secured by a nut which makes it more difficult to remove it) and checking the connections there.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: