Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Hiiiiii!!  (Read 5304 times)
Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 07:14:46 PM »

Hello.. Welcome to the addiction Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 04:08:11 AM »

Thank you everyone!! By the way, saber pictures about to go up!! XD

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 01:48:49 PM »

Thank you everyone!! By the way, saber pictures about to go up!! XD

Oh, you tease!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2019, 03:04:47 PM »

Officially have pictures posted! They are on the Ultra Sabers Gallery page since I didn't know if I was allowed to bombard my intro with saber pics. >.<

"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2019, 03:29:09 PM »

Hi JasmineGTea,

Yeah probably best to set up your own thread in the Gallery section, makes your pics easier to find logically. However I was going to share with you a little picture I came up with after chatting with you the other day. It is a "forum signature" to put at the bottom of your posts but I notice you have a neat quotation in your sig already. Anyhoo the pic is here:

Probably not quite Darkside enough Cheesy

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2019, 06:05:12 PM »

Officially have pictures posted! They are on the Ultra Sabers Gallery page since I didn't know if I was allowed to bombard my intro with saber pics. >.<
Yup, I found them.  Thanks!

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 11:52:17 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums! And the Prophecy club. Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 05:10:15 AM »

Yup made one For Tyeth and thank you!! Wow I actually like that signature!! Going to use it. It's really pretty!! Thank you again! You're welcome Cyclops. XD. Thank you MavRick!! I love this prophecy. Hehe.

―Kreia (Darth Traya)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2019, 05:36:43 PM »

Yup made one For Tyeth and thank you!! Wow I actually like that signature!! Going to use it. It's really pretty!! Thank you again!

Hello there, you're welcome, I'm honoured you like it. I make these signatures every now and then when I have time between designing sabers (you'll see a few of my pics floating around the forum). And as a bonus I have two more versions of the signature that I have sent to your message box so you can mix and match.

point incoming.

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2019, 12:22:22 AM »

Thank you, For. I love them.  Smiley

―Kreia (Darth Traya)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 12:29:14 AM »

Thank you, For. I love them.  Smiley

You're welcome, I'll let you get on with your browsing. Enjoy your time on the forum and I hope to chat again soon.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »

Hey Jas, welcome to the forum and congrats to your new saber!!

Just as a side note: Signatures are not allowed to exceed 200 px, and your's is 294 (see Rule #8). It would be great if you can reduce a bit Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2019, 10:38:23 PM »

Maybe this will work. I can't exactly see how much it takes up. Or it's somewhere and I do not know how to find it.

―Kreia (Darth Traya)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2019, 11:25:29 PM »

According to my measurements (acquired by opening the pic in a new browser tab), it is 200px exactly.  If that's not the right measurement, then someone with more knowledge will jump in and educate us.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2019, 01:37:42 PM »

You're right. It's 200px now. Thanks for the correction and hf Wink

Maybe this will work. I can't exactly see how much it takes up. Or it's somewhere and I do not know how to find it.

Do you use Firefox? Then just right-click on your signature and press "Q". That should open the Inspector which can tell you the signature size - not only the pic but also your whole sig including text etc. The part you need to look for is called

div class="signature"

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: