• Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: usb  (Read 1158 times)
darkknight216
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

usb
« on: September 23, 2019, 02:53:41 AM »

diamond saber plugged into computer and the launcher is not detecting it not sure if a windows problem or launcher problem. Tried reinstalling launcher and using different cables and ports

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 03:42:49 AM »

Not sure if this might be the issue or not, but did you remember to launch the controller software in Administrator mode?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 06:49:24 PM »

I had the same problem at first, make sure that you are using the last tab in the program, The first two tabs, Obsidian Soundboard and Emerald LED Driver will not interface with the diamond circuit board.  It takes some getting used to navigating the program.  Make sure your saber is powered on first, mine does not connect the first time, i usually have to reinsert the USB to the saber.. and make sure to hit disconnect when done.

Just make sure that your hilt is fully charged! (i have the most basic LION setup so i think the other options give you more power and better regulation)
  You dont want to end up with a corrupt memory or anything ( if the battery dies during a communication process with your computer, it could cause damage... i have my PC to enter sleep mode at a certain time and the battery was at its last bit or charge and died, nearly all at once while using the test in the color pallette which does a quick 1 second write; I thought it was destroyed, because it wouldn't turn back on,
.. i charged the batteries and everything was fine.... A noob mistake, i thought i noticed the color being odd when testing a sequence), and also, dragging around the color pallette cursor in test mode drains the battery extremely fast!  That's why i am eventually going to get a separate pair of batteries, and also for when playing with it outside.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: