Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Lightsaber  (Read 2932 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 10:38:11 PM »

Congratulations on getting your first saber I hope you have countless hours of enjoyment, I have a jealous 9 year old grand daughter gong i want one just like that... so thank you is a good lesson for her to stuff her piggy bank full. its a sweet looking badass saber again congrats

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 10:59:47 PM »

Yup. Cyclops, I'm living about 13 miles away from this location. It's in Fairfield California. In the first floor of the Westfield mall here. It's called Saberist Academy. They do all sorts of things. From martial arts to choreographed fights, flows, etc.
For, this was before class, I was like, I should take a picture with my saber in the mirror because I felt like it. XD I'm surprised the pictures turned out decent.
Thank you Dutchman!!! Your sabers look really pretty with the blue switch. I like them a lot!!
And thank you Scificommodore, I intend to be swinging my saber around a lot. Yesterday, I played with it for like hours straight before class. Just hitting the dummies you see in the mirror behind me.

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 10:24:54 PM »

That place looks pretty cool. Nothing like that in my area, west central Ohio.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: