Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Graflex Reviews???  (Read 1230 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: September 26, 2019, 08:42:48 PM »

Does anyone have a video review of the Dark Graflex? I have seen all the Graflex SE and Ce reviews. So I know I won't this saber.  I would like to see a review or two of it, if they're out there.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 09:12:09 PM »

OH yeah, I never did make a video review.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 10:13:09 PM »

I have a bunch of photos, but not a video review yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 12:42:45 AM »

OH yeah, I never did make a video review.

So... this is either a tease, or it's a note to yourself and a pledge to us that you're going to make one, hopefully soon.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 12:49:15 AM »

Chalion,  I'm totally waiting for the video.  What do you like about it, what what you don't like....cool features, etc. Anyone else have this saber and would care to post video reviews,  I'd be very happy to view it.

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 10:09:33 PM »

Found my unboxing video from March, of the Dark Graflex, Graflex CE and an Aeon v4 stunt. It's 1GB in file size, so it would take a bit for me to edit and then upload to you tube. No voice on it (was before I broke thru the 4th wall and decided I didn't sound like an idiot on video).

When I first watched Star Wars, I was hooked on lightsabers. The Graflex was the first one I ever saw. It's also, now that i'm old and grey, the one I have the most copies of, from various makers and sellers. Something like 10 total.

What I like about it? Hmm, it's a Graflex, only anodized black. Since I have it with diamond controller, I can do any color and any sounds I want. Mine did have a scratch on it, but that's the price of life with anodized hilts. I had tried to cover it over, but I did a bad job, so I decided to give it my own flair and added gold to many of the parts.

Before pictures:

Here's one with the scratch:

Now, here's the after, with my gold paint added:

Overall, I do love the look of the hilt. The hard plastic on the grips does make it tougher to weild, but the activation box is positioned correctly for me, because i'm left handed. My thumb rests on the switch box so it's easy to keep the saber oriented.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 10:20:48 PM »

Okay, no video review yet, but we got pics and a text review.  I'll say that's a good start.

Since you don't like your old video review, will you be making a new one?  I'm not demanding it, I'm just asking a question; if you don't want to do it, don't feel compelled in any way.  I'm not trying any Jedi mind tricks on you.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 11:40:23 PM »

I'm not up to making a review now on this. There are a couple listed on you tube, though.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 11:41:27 PM »

I'm not up to making a review now on this. There are a couple listed on you tube, though.

Fair enough!

And here are a couple of the Dark Graflex reviews that are on YouTube.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gImK00JuM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gImK00JuM</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFOCCGWIJc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFOCCGWIJc</a>

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 12:00:35 AM »

Are you just looking for a video of the Dark Graflex operating? That’s easy enough. If I don’t have to do voice over work and post production, I could shoot a quick video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 02:25:44 AM »

I can't thank you guys enough. The videos were just what I wanted.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: