Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Introducing THE FALLEN!!  (Read 8584 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2019, 12:38:36 AM »

It's here!  Really liking it so far.  It's a very large hilt, but then again so is the one that it's based on. 

Okay, that is a very beautiful saber. I wan't one even more now that I've seen how it sits in someone's hand.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2019, 01:00:09 AM »

Okay, that is a very beautiful saber. I wan't one even more now that I've seen how it sits in someone's hand.

Same. Now we need to see the combat version, with the screws to see if they can be modded too.

Very tempted to get an empty and make a neopixel set up. Or wait till the emitter/pommels go up for sale make a custom hilt.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2019, 09:16:15 PM »

Same. Now we need to see the combat version, with the screws to see if they can be modded too.

Very tempted to get an empty and make a neopixel set up. Or wait till the emitter/pommels go up for sale make a custom hilt.

Do we have a target date yet for when they will be available for sale on the website as separate parts?  I don't think I've seen any forecast on that yet.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2019, 09:30:41 PM »

It's here!  Really liking it so far.  It's a very large hilt, but then again so is the one that it's based on.  Got it with Arctic Blue color and Silver flash on clash.  I'm very happy with my purchase.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

BEAUTIFUL!

These pics have ensured that the Fallen will definitely be my next saber purchase  Smiley

Thank you SS77 for sharing!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

"May the Force be with you..."

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »

You're all welcome for the pics!  I'll post more after the emitter has been modified, I think it will definitely improve the look(in my humble opinion of course).  It feels great in the hands though, very comfortable to handle.  Emory definitely wasn't lying about the new grip, it's fantastic.

My Collection:
"Fallen" in Arctic Blue w/ Obsidian v4

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2019, 10:04:19 PM »

Of course I want more pictures, but I'm also interested in a video.  The US page/video specifically mentioned that the pommel will serve to make the sound louder, so if you could include something in the video to demonstrate that (as compared to another US saber with sound, or Emitter-off as compared with Emitter-on), that would be really neat.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2019, 10:14:04 PM »

I'll try to make a vid once I get the emitter back together, but I can verify that the pommel does indeed amplify the sound.  It is very loud, especially compared to Ultrasabers I've owned in the past.

My Collection:

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2019, 11:46:51 PM »

That's it... I will have this saber in my collection.  (Going to get it down to 15 total)

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2019, 08:45:34 AM »

I guess I save up get myself one for Christmas. It is my birthday in a couple of weeks maybe I should splurge.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2019, 06:14:12 PM »

It is finished!  More pics to come later this evening Wink.

My Collection:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2019, 07:26:17 PM »

It is finished!  More pics to come later this evening Wink.

More pics?  You'd better not keep us waiting!  LOL  Cheesy

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2019, 08:26:42 PM »

Here are the pics!  Modified the emitter shrouds to bring them closer together, everything else was perfect straight out of the box though.  Thanks Ultrasabers!

My Collection:

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2019, 08:32:34 PM »

Took out the blocks the pins were in, correct? I applaud your willingness to make the modifications. Looks a lot better to my eyes.

-1 Point to you.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2019, 08:44:07 PM »

Took out the blocks the pins were in, correct? I applaud your willingness to make the modifications. Looks a lot better to my eyes.

-1 Point to you.
Sure did Cheesy, also had my buddy with a machine shop rebore the holes for the pins about 1/8 of an inch higher than they originally were.

My Collection:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2019, 12:08:32 AM »

Sure did Cheesy, also had my buddy with a machine shop rebore the holes for the pins about 1/8 of an inch higher than they originally were.

"...my buddy with a machine shop..."  LOL  We all should have a buddy like that!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: