Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 66457 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: September 27, 2019, 06:43:42 AM »

We are VERY excited to release this one to you guys!  Say Hello to The Fallen.

From top to bottom, The Fallen is packed with features we love, and we're THRILLED to be able to offer it at such an affordable price point for such an awesome saber.

The first thing you'll notice about The Fallen is its twin fins that flank the emitter, and stylishly cover the anodized rings that wrap it.  On the exposed sides of the emitter rest twin vertical windows that give the saber an AWESOME look when it's ignited.  The Fallen emitter is available in two styles, a Combat Ready, and Standard.  We HIGHLY recommend the Combat Ready emitter for those of you who might find your saber being fiercely impacted by your opponent's own heavy grade blade.

We've machined the hilt of The Fallen to have one of the most comfortable grips that we've ever added to one of our sabers, and anodized it to give it a solid look in each of our four standard colors.  The simple machining across the hilt gives The Fallen a fantastic feeling in the hand, and is perfect for single or two handed combat.  Each Fallen will come standard with an AV switch, and covertec wheel.  The covertec wheel will be anodized to match the color of the hilt and etching on the rest of your saber.

Finally, the pommel really sets off this saber.  The Fallen sports a totally new and unique pommel, and has been designed as a resonance chamber to amplify the volume on your Obsidian Soundboards, should you elect to equip one to your saber (which we obviously recommend).

The Fallen ships completely assembled and ready for combat out of the box.  The emitter and pommel are MHS (Modular Hilt System) Compatible, meaning that they are removable and interchangeable with any other MHS compatible parts on any other saber in your collection.  The emitter and pommel of The Fallen will be available individually.

The Fallen is available in four distinct finishes that appear across its emitter, the hilt, and the covertec wheel: the classic black and silver, our Azure Fallen comes anodized in our bold blue, the Crimson Fallen comes anodized in our menacing red, and the The Fallen LE is anodized in a brilliant gold for a truly regal look.

The Fallen is available here. Now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li840zCjw9w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li840zCjw9w</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 11:09:47 AM »

Beautiful, and good to see the colors again across azure, crimson gold/LE and black. Look forward to getting one  Smiley

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »

I wonder what the specs are for this...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »

Got the e-mail as i walked in to work. Ultrasabers does realize i need money for food and necessities right??

how long can you go without eating or paying insurance asking for a friend

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 01:35:34 PM »

That is a good looking saber. Most definitely in the running for my second saber from US.

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 01:39:09 PM »

Can we get measurements on this, please?  At least overall length and hilt width.  Thanks!

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 02:17:21 PM »

One more to add to my list, well done everyone.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 03:32:41 PM »

Looks great!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 03:32:56 PM »

FOUND IT!!!

This is the saber that I have been WAITING for!

Come next raffle, this beauty will be mine  Grin

Hmm...I wonder thought: what blade should I get?  Red?  BVA?  GB?

Either way: my hat's off to Ultrasabers for another fantastic design!!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 03:38:17 PM »

I've already added an Azure Fallen to my Wish List, as a Diamond saber.  Cheesy  (Did I beat you to the punch Edon BlueWolf?  Somehow, I doubt it.)

I looked, but the emitters and the pommel are not yet available on the site, so I couldn't add any of them to my WishList.  I am sure, however, that they will be added soon.

And to echo what Emory and a few others have said, I am very pleased at the price point for this saber.  I'm not sure how they are able to put this much work into a hilt and still charge the price they are charging.  (Of course, I am not familiar with the ins and outs of CNC machining, nor of industry assembly; the last time I was on a plant floor was in the previous century).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 05:37:28 PM »

This saber will be mine. I may save up till the winter raffle,  and get myself another Diamond saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »

Definitely need this for sure Tongue Looks really cool actually. But what color combos to do? x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 08:17:11 PM »

Definitely need this for sure Tongue Looks really cool actually. But what color combos to do? x.x
Getting it with Emerald or Diamond would help minimize the cost, or simplify the decision, by making the blade be any color you'd like.

Of course, you're still left with color choices for Emitter, A/V switch illumination, and Body, so you've got LOTS of options.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 09:14:00 PM »

I wishlisted it with the Crimson metal and a FO Tri-cree  Wink

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 09:19:05 PM »

Where's For?  I think someone was looking at his designs...   :-)    Nice!   I may need to add this to my wish list...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: