Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 67227 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2020, 11:38:30 PM »

Well, with this Winter Raffle Extravaganza, I guess i'll be making a combat version of the Black Fallen w/Diamond, as my entry. Been waiting for the hubbub of the Holiday to die down and now seems to be a good time to make the order.

Good luck to people who make entries for this.

(and order is made).

I have my Azure Fallen, and my buddy has the Fallen, and we both got the combat-ready emitters.  I REALLY think you’re going to enjoy your purchase.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2020, 01:41:09 AM »

I have a combat Fallen LE (I dismantled the emitter to see how it was put together - why I eagerly anticipate when they sell the emitters separately, to replace it), so I already have enjoyed just about every purchase from UltraSabers, which is why I keep returning to buy more.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2020, 03:26:11 AM »

I have a combat Fallen LE (I dismantled the emitter to see how it was put together - why I eagerly anticipate when they sell the emitters separately, to replace it), so I already have enjoyed just about every purchase from UltraSabers, which is why I keep returning to buy more.

You are not alone in eagerly awaiting the stand-alone sale of the emitters and the pommels.  Something tells me it won’t happen until AT LEAST they catch up from the Christmas-time sale, and maybe not until after the Winter Raffle... simply too much demand for that LOVELY, LOVELY saber design.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2020, 07:47:49 PM »

Just got my fallen today, and it's my favorite by far. The grip is excellent and the weight is very comfortable! I've got a video posted in saber choreography testing out a quick connect coupler with it, check it out if you'd like!

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2020, 08:18:12 PM »

Just got my fallen today, and it's my favorite by far. The grip is excellent and the weight is very comfortable! I've got a video posted in saber choreography testing out a quick connect coupler with it, check it out if you'd like!

I did, and I still say you’re braver than I am.

Back to the Fallen.  Isn’t that knurling on the grip just FANTASTIC for providing the right amount of friction to hold on, without being so aggressive as to become abrasive? SO well done!  I’ll be making a custom (but very simple) blade plug from a spare blade and a pointed tip, so that I can actually carry the saber on my belt, using the Covertec wheel.  The standard blade plugs aren’t nearly long enough to properly fit in the nice, deep emitter of the Fallen series, and I want the pointed tip of mine to extend a little bit past the ends of the emitter shrouds, just for looks, and to be able to show off more of the blade when it’s ignited.

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2020, 08:52:31 PM »

Yeah, just the grip alone sells it for me. Not to mention it's got great weight to the hilt that seems to balance extremely well with heavy grade blades (that's all I use) and simply looks F'ing sick! I'll definitely be doing a review video when I get around to it.
     Also, I'm fairly new to this community and it's already turned out to be alot of fun.... Lighsaber addiction is setting in quickly.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2020, 01:46:48 PM »

You are not alone in eagerly awaiting the stand-alone sale of the emitters and the pommels.  Something tells me it won’t happen until AT LEAST they catch up from the Christmas-time sale, and maybe not until after the Winter Raffle... simply too much demand for that LOVELY, LOVELY saber design.

I have a plan that requires a standalone emitter, and shipping to New Zealand means I'd rather wait before I place my order. So I'm also super excited - but somewhat glad I'm getting the opportunity to see/hear the reactions of others to the Fallen before getting my own. Glad to hear it's as good as it looks!

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Saberdestroyer20
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2020, 05:24:35 PM »

Just ordered ny very first Ultra Sabre after literally a couple of years window shopping. The fallen hilt, sentinel yellow blade/orange flash on clash. A few bells and whistles. Great value, quality yet to be seen but i have confidence. Can't wait to see it!! 

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2020, 07:41:19 PM »

Just ordered ny very first Ultra Sabre after literally a couple of years window shopping. The fallen hilt, sentinel yellow blade/orange flash on clash. A few bells and whistles. Great value, quality yet to be seen but i have confidence. Can't wait to see it!! 

You made a great choice, it's only my third saber but definitely my favorite thus far

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

WhiNo the Ghost
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Light side points preferred.

« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2020, 08:28:40 AM »

Has anyone used the Fallen emitter in heavy combat yet? I’ve heard removal of claws like the scorpion and glaive were necessary, wondering how the fallen fins hold up?

Currently own an Azure Fallen in UEHG GB Obsidian v4 sound

Next Saber: Grand Master in UEHG SRD Obsidian V4

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2020, 03:21:24 PM »

^^^Curious about this too. Might get back into hard dueling at some point =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2020, 04:46:02 PM »

There is a combat version which is held in place by a screw versus the non-combat version that is pressed into the emitter.

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2020, 05:46:42 PM »

My combat emitter seemed pretty sturdy but one side of the emitter is loose.. the other side is very sturdy though.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2020, 01:32:41 AM »

I've taken my combat version of the Fallen LE emitter apart and they're quite snug when everything is tight, but the covers are also aluminum held in place with hot melt glue. I would think that the covers would be better off with the screws thru them to hold them in place instead, but that would require that they be visible instead of hidden under the covers, so to speak.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2020, 07:17:40 PM »

So I'm thinking I want the Standard version. Sounds like the combat version falls apart anyway. I don't do a lot of dueling anyway.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: