Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 67199 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2020, 07:07:46 PM »

That golden Fallen with the white blade though. I love gold...

Silver and gold, eh?  Might as well call it the Yukon Cornelius Special.... Grin

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2020, 11:53:38 PM »

Silver and gold, eh?  Might as well call it the Yukon Cornelius Special.... Grin

POINT!!!!!!!!!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2020, 02:09:27 AM »

Anyone hear anything regarding their Fallen Order? I have not. I believe the last update we have is ...

I placed my order June 5th. If anyone is willing to share some news it would not go unappreciated. Thanks you!

I ordered my Fallen on June 19th.  Still haven't received it or any word on it.  I ordered the black one which is probably the same one that everyone wants.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2020, 06:31:54 AM »

I ordered my Fallen on June 19th.  Still haven't received it or any word on it.  I ordered the black one which is probably the same one that everyone wants.
Indeed. Some were told they could swap it for the crimson or azure one to get their order faster as those were in stock.
They are still catching up on the orders.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #214 on: August 19, 2020, 07:32:42 PM »

Hey Everyone! I finally heard back from the US CS team and my Fallen is shipping today with an estimated delivery date of this Saturday!

Logistics: I placed my order on June 5th so hopefully those that placed their orders around that time should be hearing back soon.

I was given the option of keeping the black Fallen and switching to the Standard Emitter or going Crimson with Standard Emitter. I went Crimson! If I enjoy it as much as I think I will I'll order a black one during the next raffle. I was offered a $10 credit for the change and will order a Combat Ready emitter when things calm down a bit and they become available.

I cant wait to see what initiate and grabbag sabers I got with the order! I'll post pics, of course, as soon as possible.

Thanks for helping keep me sane through this wait my fellow Jedi/Sith Lords/Ladies! May the Force be with you!

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2020, 04:49:19 PM »

Leave it to FedEx to kick me while I'm down... now it won't be here until Wednesday. It got stuck in some FedEx hole in So Cal. Word is they screw things up at that hub all the time. At least its on its way, hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Current US Sabers:
On the way:

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2020, 01:25:38 PM »

Leave it to FedEx to kick me while I'm down... now it won't be here until Wednesday. It got stuck in some FedEx hole in So Cal. Word is they screw things up at that hub all the time. At least its on its way, hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Anything yet?

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

art_awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2020, 02:49:55 PM »

I too got an email letting me know that my Fallen was going to be delayed (9-11 weeks). I could substitute for another or just wait. I went with waiting. They also gave me a coupon code as a thanks you for waiting.

Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2020 Emerald Price winner, chose the **EMPEROR’S HAND**

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2020, 03:14:02 PM »

I too got an email letting me know that my Fallen was going to be delayed (9-11 weeks). I could substitute for another or just wait. I went with waiting. They also gave me a coupon code as a thanks you for waiting.
Same thing happened. This is very likely the only saber I will be buying, and so I want what I want. They were nice about it, but now I just hope I get it before Thanksgiving.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #219 on: August 29, 2020, 03:55:34 PM »

Anything yet?

So it spent 36 hours in that fedex hole and got to Hayward (10 minutes away from me) Monday night... was scheduled for delivery Wednesday then Thursday then Friday! So Friday morning I called (4th time this week) and was told I could go pick it up in Hayward... drove there and it was all a lie. They could not find my package. Asked them to hold my package so I could pick it up this morning, just called and was given some BS that its on a truck to be delivered Monday (next business day) and there is nothing they can do about it. Which is BS because they know what truck its on and can go grab it and thats been the status since Tuesday so I don't believe them at all. This was the one thing I got myself all year and I havent worked since just after buying it and to be honest I could really use the money I spent on this for something else like food or rent and I'm just done with everything at this point

Current US Sabers:
On the way:

Dechmont10
Force Sensitive

« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2020, 07:28:43 PM »

Here's an idea instead of marketing all these new sabers why dont you for-fill orders that have been waiting since May

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2020, 07:40:22 PM »

Here's an idea instead of marketing all these new sabers why dont you for-fill orders that have been waiting since May
Your anger is understandable though no one at ultrasabers will see your post.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »

I can actually understand the continued marketing and coming out with 'fresh' sabers because from a business standpoint that is something you should always be on top of.
 Although, my only pet peev is in the case that they are still flooded with orders and still have raffles, and the mass of orders from that seems to only add to it. Personally I've never had to wait over 60 days for a saber so I seem to be pretty lucky in that aspect.
    Also don't be afraid to email them, theyr usually pretty responsive if you just send one once ever few days and keep it short and to the point.
   Hope this maybe helps, be patient, it will come eventually.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2020, 06:27:23 PM »

FINALLY GOT MY ORDER!

Sorry for being a little bit of a downer the other day FedEx had me at wits end with their BS.

This saber is LEGEN-waitforit-DARY! Beautiful piece of work and I will be posting photos in a bit. Like everyone says its surprisingly light and with a 32" blade exceptionally balanced. It's already my (almost favorite) saber, My guardian will remain #1 but my Fulcrum dropped to #3 jaja! I love how clean the standard emitter looks... will need a CR emitter though just to be safe so once its available ill use my points to get one. My first Diamond saber the ability too change "fonts" on the fly is awesome! Ill definitely be messing with that the next few days to get the colors I like the best in there.

My 2 free sabers were a pair of matching Initiate V3s with AV switches (Blazing Red and Fire Orange). I was a little disappointed that I got the same saber twice in the same order but they make a neat little staff, and with 24" blades make an even nicer quarter staff. The AV switch was the only perc as they run off AA batteries... gonna have to find a way to stop the battery pack from moving inside the hilt.

I hope you all get your orders soon! Pics on the way!

Current US Sabers:
On the way:

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2020, 06:33:48 PM »

FINALLY GOT MY ORDER!

Sorry for being a little bit of a downer the other day FedEx had me at wits end with their BS.

This saber is LEGEN-waitforit-DARY! Beautiful piece of work and I will be posting photos in a bit. Like everyone says its surprisingly light and with a 32" blade exceptionally balanced. It's already my (almost favorite) saber, My guardian will remain #1 but my Fulcrum dropped to #3 jaja! I love how clean the standard emitter looks... will need a CR emitter though just to be safe so once its available ill use my points to get one. My first Diamond saber the ability too change "fonts" on the fly is awesome! Ill definitely be messing with that the next few days to get the colors I like the best in there.

My 2 free sabers were a pair of matching Initiate V3s with AV switches (Blazing Red and Fire Orange). I was a little disappointed that I got the same saber twice in the same order but they make a neat little staff, and with 24" blades make an even nicer quarter staff. The AV switch was the only perc as they run off AA batteries... gonna have to find a way to stop the battery pack from moving inside the hilt.

I hope you all get your orders soon! Pics on the way!

Couldn't help but smile as I read your review;  I agree, it's absolutely fantabulous.   Point incoming for your enthusiasm.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green