Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 67007 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2020, 02:59:02 PM »

Just got my Fallen LE from FedEx today!  I went all out and got the top end Diamond controller, so I will be spending a whole lot of time playing with all the different settings.  I am already very happy with this bad boy.

The LE was my first choice then changed to something darker.  Hmm.  if they offer a change may take it Smiley
Great choice!

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2020, 03:08:37 PM »

I really wish i UltraSabers would sell me a Fallen empty hilt without holes in the grip.  I know i could make this work and keep the grip pristine if only i had a blank slate. 
I am torn, i can get an empty hilt with recharge port (another friggin' hole) now or i can wait an unknown amount of time for what want.  I can do the wait - it just is the unknown that tears me up. 

RyanKenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2020, 09:00:46 PM »

The LE was my first choice then changed to something darker.  Hmm.  if they offer a change may take it Smiley
Great choice!

I don't think you can go wrong.  All of the Fallen designs look awesome!  I just went with LE specifically because I was going with the diamond saber and wanted something that would look perfect with any blade color that I switch to.

I think the standard black one would do that too, but I wanted one that had more of a light side appearance to it.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2020, 09:06:16 PM »

sound logic.  thanks for sharing the pics.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »

I just looked at this picture again.  Is that a recharge port placed above the grip?
If so, does anyone know if this is standard now on the fallen line?
also, does anyone know the diameter of the port hole?

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2020, 03:50:27 AM »

Got my Fallen LE today!  I only had a few moments to unbox it.  The Covertec wheel was missing (I sent off an email), but otherwise, it looks great.  I will hold off on pics until after I get the wheel.  I’m trying to figure out the battery pack, which appears to be wrapped in black tape. When I really have time to sit down with it, I’m sure it will make sense.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2020, 01:48:19 PM »

I just looked at this picture again.  Is that a recharge port placed above the grip?
The Fallen and Azure Fallen that I ordered back in October both have the recharge port “lower” (closer to the pommel) than the activation switch, and diametrically opposed to it.  So either:
A) My Fallen and Azure Fallen sabers are not standard
B) This Fallen LE is not standard
C) The standard has changed over time
D) Some other possibility I’m not considering because of a lack of imagination, owing to a lack of sufficient coffee

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2020, 02:51:48 PM »

The Fallen and Azure Fallen that I ordered back in October both have the recharge port “lower” (closer to the pommel) than the activation switch, and diametrically opposed to it.  So either:
A) My Fallen and Azure Fallen sabers are not standard
B) This Fallen LE is not standard
C) The standard has changed over time
D) Some other possibility I’m not considering because of a lack of imagination, owing to a lack of sufficient coffee
Point! for finding a way to answer "i dont know" in a creative way ;-P

Seriously though, your answer does help - your description is what i was expecting to see - and it establishes that the standard is probably more flexible.   
It is possible the specification is like "place the recharge port with at least X-inches from the outer edge of the switch hole and X-inches from the top/bottom..."

In any case, i think RyanKenobi got a limited edition luxury edition (LE LE, if i may) hilt if that is a recharge port. 
My plan is to place an auxiliary switch in that spot, hence the deep interest. The information on hand is not reliable enough for me to proceed without direct confirmation.  plus i think the hole will be too large for my part (avoid making the obvious joke).

RyanKenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2020, 06:18:57 PM »

Yes, that is the recharge port above the grip, on the opposite side of the switch.
No idea if it's standard.  I went with the Fallen LE Diamond Saber with a recharge port and 1.2A Fast Charger (don't expect this to make a difference in where they place the port, but it is the better of the two).  I also got an illuminated AV Switch, which may or may not affect the placement just with how it might take up space on the inside of the hilt.
I'm not sure how to properly measure the size of the port hole, but putting a few socket wrenches up to it, I came out with a 4.5MM or 3/16IN wrench that seemed to fit about right.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2020, 07:34:05 PM »

Yes, that is the recharge port above the grip, on the opposite side of the switch.
No idea if it's standard.  I went with the Fallen LE Diamond Saber with a recharge port and 1.2A Fast Charger (don't expect this to make a difference in where they place the port, but it is the better of the two).  I also got an illuminated AV Switch, which may or may not affect the placement just with how it might take up space on the inside of the hilt.
I'm not sure how to properly measure the size of the port hole, but putting a few socket wrenches up to it, I came out with a 4.5MM or 3/16IN wrench that seemed to fit about right.
Thanks for the reply and checking the size Smiley 
I think you would have to remove the nut to measure the hole but what you have provided is enough. Point!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: