Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 66485 times)
Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »

Like everyone else, I'm too broke to get this, for now. I will buy the Crimson one when I have cash. Thinking of getting it in Adegan Silver with quick disconnects so that I can change the colors. But am dying to get this. Like Malik said, maybe during a winter raffle.

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2019, 07:58:31 AM »

I did not notice how broken my second sentence was when I wrote it because I just woke up when I wrote it. XD I meant to say, if I end up getting it, I'm not sure if I'd be dueling with it often. It's a pretty piece.  Shocked

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2019, 07:00:23 PM »

We all have those days Tongue The Fallen really is a nice saber though. I can see a lot of the display emitters being ordered though. I like my hard dueler sabers Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2019, 09:43:43 PM »

I actually prefer the look of the dueling emitter, myself

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »

well I LOVE this saber and will have soon Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2019, 04:58:35 AM »

This is a beautiful saber, guys. Unfortunately, my collecting came to a halt due to some health issues. Having a surgery in a couple of weeks. Not looking forward. Haven’t been around much because the temptation was becoming too great...LOL! But had to stop by when i saw this one just to say hello to everyone  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2019, 05:31:30 AM »

I'm with you on that. For "accuracy" to the source, the standard version is better, but I like the added detailing on the combat-ready version. I normally prefer plain and simple but those extra strips just add something to the look for me.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2019, 12:20:16 PM »

Do we know if the emitter and pommel is polished, i.e. mirrored? I'm curious because I might like to put these on a different saber. I'm a little reluctant to buy another saber.

Always try to do what is right.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2019, 08:41:08 PM »

Do we have an ETA for when the Fallen emitter and the Fallen pommel will be available for individual purchase on the appropriate pages?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2019, 11:10:10 PM »

I think getting a standard and weathering the crap out of it to give it that found relic look would be perfect.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »

I think getting a standard and weathering the crap out of it to give it that found relic look would be perfect.

I'm sure that if YOU did this, it would look really cool, but when I get a new saber, the LAST thing I want to do to it is alter its pristine, fresh-from-the-CNC appearance, especially if I have to trust my own "crafting" skills at damaging it to make it look good.

Yeah... the thought makes me shudder even now, when I have one of these on my WishList, and nowhere else.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2019, 01:18:32 PM »

I'm sure that if YOU did this, it would look really cool, but when I get a new saber, the LAST thing I want to do to it is alter its pristine, fresh-from-the-CNC appearance, especially if I have to trust my own "crafting" skills at damaging it to make it look good.

Yeah... the thought makes me shudder even now, when I have one of these on my WishList, and nowhere else.

Same.  Spending so much on something I don't want to risk messing it up.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2019, 01:33:46 PM »

That is my struggle with any of them. Weathering would be so awesome, but I just don't want to ruin what I have. Maybe that's the reason we need two?

Always try to do what is right.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2019, 07:43:36 PM »

That is my struggle with any of them. Weathering would be so awesome, but I just don't want to ruin what I have.
Maybe that's the reason we need two?

[MY_WALLET]: Oh, you're EVIL!!!!!

[MY_DESIRE]: Oh, I just LOVE how you think!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2019, 08:55:43 PM »

Same. I'm wondering about making window mods to the dueling emitter.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: