Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 67178 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2019, 09:01:54 PM »

Same. I'm wondering about making window mods to the dueling emitter.
Well, be warned.  1)  We will demand pictures, and 2)  We just might try to send you our own dueling emitters, begging for similar treatment.

More windows look better to me.  I realize there's a practical limit, but within that limit, you can get creative with size, shape, and placement to REALLY enhance the look of the emitter.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2019, 11:52:02 PM »

It would have to wait till I can rebuild some monetary buffer before I can purchase one though. But, I'd have to think really hard when they put the emitters up for sale if they're a comfortable price to purchase.

I'm looking at my Archon v 3.1 and imagining the Fallen emitter on it.

......or even the Dominicide with 2 Fallen emitters on it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2019, 03:57:29 AM »

I don't know which version I like best...the combat or the standard. Each of them looks great. I'm not going to have two of them.  Just glad I'm broke now so I have time to figure this out.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2019, 06:00:52 PM »

blew some of the group funds and ordered one w/ lite sound to mirror the one in the game..just dueling capable.
will be raffled off next month at a big con.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2019, 07:28:33 PM »

I don't know which version I like best...the combat or the standard. Each of them looks great. I'm not going to have two of them.  Just glad I'm broke now so I have time to figure this out.
The main thing to remember is that the non-duel version's side fins are held on only by pins, since you can't duel with it.  The duelers' emitter has screws and the appropriate stripping on the side to hide the screws, personally I like the colored stripping as it adds character to it.  Also, by having the dueler one you know it will take any form of simple abuse.  The other, the non-duel, I am not sure how sturdy those pins really are, plus its just so plain.  Now these are just MY humble opinions.  Good luck on your choice! 

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2019, 11:35:40 PM »

Good point. And truth be told, I am going to do some light dueling with it ( how can I not). Besides, I think I like the strips on the emmittera little bit more. That's it. I'm going with the dueling version. Now, the big question,  will this be my second diamond saber?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2019, 12:15:52 AM »

Good point. And truth be told, I am going to do some light dueling with it ( how can I not). Besides, I think I like the strips on the emmittera little bit more. That's it. I'm going with the dueling version. Now, the big question,  will this be my second diamond saber?

I think it might become my FIRST... it's long, so seems best suited for two-handed use, but I'm REALLY impressed with its looks.  And if the (expected, hoped-for, but certainly not guaranteed) December/January sale/promo includes bonus gifts like the Halloween promo does right now, I could get this plus an Apprentice or Initiate quite easily.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2019, 01:31:14 AM »

Like with the Archon, just get both emitters basically if you can Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2019, 01:38:18 PM »

LOVE IT! NEED 2 ALREADY! Would love to see it as a staff ... but the pommel is awesome in it's own right... the images from Kal's hilt hint at it being a staff... that's why I NEED 2 haha. Also, just to get a standard emitter and a dueling emitter simultaneously. I am also curious to know what the dueling emitter looks like without the strips, leaving the screws visible could add some character as well... any chance we can get a look at that?

I would love to get 2 with 32" blades (possibly 24") with a quick disconnect coupler in Arctic Blue and Sentinel Yellow; although, it would have to be Emerald regardless and of course with sound   Grin

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2019, 03:26:20 PM »

[...] it would have to be Emerald regardless and of course with sound   Grin

If you're going to get Emerald with sound, why not get Diamond instead, for just a little bit more money, and have the sound and the light effects not only controlled by the same card, but actually linked together?

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »

Ok, I broke down and ordered A Fallen LE with diamond.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2019, 10:02:44 PM »

Speaking of that, how hard is it to master the diamond board.  I have this in the Dominicide and have yet to tinker with it.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2019, 11:24:15 PM »

If you know how to play with sound blending, i'm told it's fairly easy. I can't seem to get the knack of it myself.  We didn't have computer classes anywhere when I was growing up.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2019, 02:39:34 AM »

If you know how to play with sound blending, i'm told it's fairly easy. I can't seem to get the knack of it myself.  We didn't have computer classes anywhere when I was growing up.

I had a "computer class" just that I had to show the teacher how to operate said computer.....

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2019, 02:18:06 PM »

Same... I was 17 the first time I used a computer in 2000.  My school HAD computers but no computer classes so those of us who didn't have one at home were kind of lost.  I remember my 12th grade English Teacher wanted everyone to do a Power Point and only me and one other person had to tell her not only did we not have computers at home but had no idea what a "power point" was.  It always stayed with me how shocked she was.  We were allowed to do a written report. I digress.  I too don't like messing around too much with the sounds..too much room for error and I don't trust myself enough.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: