Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 66447 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2019, 07:15:20 PM »

[...] I too don't like messing around too much with the sounds..too much room for error and I don't trust myself enough.

Here's a lesson that might help you alleviate some of the stress and worry.  Save early, and save often.  That habit alone will protect you not only from your own mistakes, but also from a vast array of computer glitches.  How do I know this? HARD-WON KNOWLEDGE from TOO MANY TIMES OF DOING IT WRONG.  Sometimes, I'm a slow learner, and I have to endure the same painful lesson more than once before I adapt to reality. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2019, 09:28:27 PM »

Do we know when the pommel and emitter comes out? I really do like the new pommel design =] You guys know me I'm more into kit bashing now days if anything Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2019, 12:12:05 AM »

Do we know when the pommel and emitter comes out? I really do like the new pommel design =] You guys know me I'm more into kit bashing now days if anything Tongue

This is the question of the day, Zren.  It's been asked since, I think, the day the Fallen was announced, and I have yet to see an official answer.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2019, 12:38:35 AM »

mine will be here on Friday will post then

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2019, 03:12:34 AM »

Who wants to gift me this?! I’ll love you long long time. And give you naming rights to first born.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2019, 04:02:15 PM »

Who wants to gift me this?! I’ll love you long long time. And give you naming rights to first born.

Uhhh... I think you misunderstood the traditional terms of the bargain.  It's not "naming rights to the first-born child," it's "I get your first-born child."  See Rumpelstiltskin as a quite famous reference, although there are many others.  And then, of course, what is done with the child is no longer your concern, so think VERY carefully before you make such a bargain-- once the deal is sealed, those who accept such terms tend to be QUITE fierce in enforcing the terms.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2019, 08:26:19 PM »

mine will be here on Friday will post then

Same. Just got the shipment notification 30 minutes ago.

And same about posting.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2019, 11:29:12 PM »

have to say, I love how the hilt feels in hand, even with the HG blade this is a worthy dueling saber for sure.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2019, 02:17:08 AM »

Uhhh... I think you misunderstood the traditional terms of the bargain.  It's not "naming rights to the first-born child," it's "I get your first-born child."  See Rumpelstiltskin as a quite famous reference, although there are many others.  And then, of course, what is done with the child is no longer your concern, so think VERY carefully before you make such a bargain-- once the deal is sealed, those who accept such terms tend to be QUITE fierce in enforcing the terms.

Sold! Harvest the organs, train to be assassin, turn it into a baby model for gerber.   

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2019, 04:05:19 PM »

Sold! Harvest the organs, train to be assassin, turn it into a baby model for gerber.   

Okay, you get a point for that reply... I just need to know which variety you prefer.  From your username (DARKferris) and the tone of this comment, I would guess Dark Side points would be preferred.  Is that correct?

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2019, 07:22:46 PM »

Okay, you get a point for that reply... I just need to know which variety you prefer.  From your username (DARKferris) and the tone of this comment, I would guess Dark Side points would be preferred.  Is that correct?

Dark side all day baby! Even my wife said “that’s so nice you hump it!”

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2019, 12:55:31 AM »

Standard fallen with blazing red. Such a slick design. Really impressive. When I can get funds I wanna get my wife the Fallen LE with consular green.

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2019, 07:18:36 AM »

I received my Crimson Fallen today and LOVE it!!! Amazing! I got mine in the stunt configuration (no sound) and with quick disconnects. It came in Adegan Silver (I used some color discs to turn it yellow). Tried it in Fire Orange as well (equally amazing with the Crimson offsets). Still tweaking it but I will do my review video and post up soon!

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2019, 02:12:15 PM »

Nice, can't wait to see it! Are your sabers listed in any particular order? Just wondering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2019, 06:02:00 AM »

Nice catch my friend! Yes I was ordering them by favorites. I started it yesterday and finalized my order. I am really loving the Crimson Fallen. That, my Grandmaster LE and Shock LE, are my faves out of my (ever growing) collection. But it is hard To choose at times as many of the ones I have are so great!

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA