Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 66435 times)
Hrafna
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2020, 09:03:25 AM »

I just received am email yesterday from Laura stating it will be 4-5 weeks before they get a new shipment of the fallen in black and silver.
i got that same email a week ago from a different person in ultra sabers.......... i wonder if it was just a copy and paste email reply and they infact have no idea when they will get more in???

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2020, 02:52:24 PM »

My guess is that the supplier gave them that info, and they are relying on the supplier to know the timeframes. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2020, 07:35:20 AM »

Thanks for the info fellas. Really wish we would all have been notified as well. I ordered my Fallen June 5th: black my first Diamond saber w/sound plus a few saber parts for my pair of Guardians (screwed up the speaker on one and the wiring on another) they were my first US sabers and poked around a little too hard a few months ago. Also qualified for a free initiate and grab bag sabers. I wonder if they will choose higher end free sabers since it is taking so long haha wishful thinking. As disheartening as it is seeing pictures and reviews just makes me want it more and scouring the forum for pics is my way of patiently waiting it out. Already working on budgeting for a Crimson Fallen to complete a staff (have a quick release coupler but want a vented flush for this one). Also chose a 32” blade to see if it’s short enough for a staff but may shorten a pair of 36” blades between 28”-30” depending on how this one turns out. Thanks for “listening”!

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2020, 07:50:24 AM »

Thanks for the info fellas. Really wish we would all have been notified as well. I ordered my Fallen June 5th: black my first Diamond saber w/sound plus a few saber parts for my pair of Guardians (screwed up the speaker on one and the wiring on another) they were my first US sabers and poked around a little too hard a few months ago. Also qualified for a free initiate and grab bag sabers. I wonder if they will choose higher end free sabers since it is taking so long haha wishful thinking. As disheartening as it is seeing pictures and reviews just makes me want it more and scouring the forum for pics is my way of patiently waiting it out. Already working on budgeting for a Crimson Fallen to complete a staff (have a quick release coupler but want a vented flush for this one). Also chose a 32” blade to see if it’s short enough for a staff but may shorten a pair of 36” blades between 28”-30” depending on how this one turns out. Thanks for “listening”!
Likewise I kinda hope they would go for the higher end sabers for the free initiate and grab bags and mystery boxes to compensate for the lack of communication (more than the delays about which they can't do much)... But yeah, I doubt it will happen =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2020, 08:11:07 AM »

There have been posts where US offered alternate designs of which some have been of a high price like mine, i ordered a Dark sentinel v4 staff with guarded switch i was offered a an LE version with av switch after accepting this it shipped out 48 hrs later and seeing some of the  things people received unexpected nothing would surprise me

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2020, 01:34:41 AM »

Hey guys,

Just so you know Customer Service offered to switch my black Fallen to an Azure or Crimson.  I got the feeling that if I had accepted it would have been shipped out immediately.

Thought I would let you know...

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2020, 01:53:40 AM »

Hey guys,

Just so you know Customer Service offered to switch my black Fallen to an Azure or Crimson.  I got the feeling that if I had accepted it would have been shipped out immediately.

Thought I would let you know...

Same thought crossed my mind...problem is, I'm not a big fan of the colored hilts.  Not just the Fallen, I mean any of the models. So I'll probably just be a stubborn sod and hold out for the black & chrome model. 

Then again, I've changed my mind before, LOL...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2020, 03:02:26 AM »

Same thought crossed my mind...problem is, I'm not a big fan of the colored hilts.  Not just the Fallen, I mean any of the models. So I'll probably just be a stubborn sod and hold out for the black & chrome model. 

That's what I did - I kept the black because I like it a lot more.  I tried to get them to ship some of the other sabers sooner and wait for the big one, but they don't want to ship the free ones first... I understand their thinking.

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2020, 11:02:36 PM »

Then again, I've changed my mind before, LOL...

Thanks for the heads up SandmanLLL!

I think I’m going to change my order to a Crimson Fallen or an LE and wait until later this year to order a Black version. I will let you guys know what they say and if it works I’ll post pics as soon as I get my order.

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2020, 11:39:30 PM »

Actually, looking at the US site, I maybe could talk myself into the azure hilt; the blue with a silver blade could be a good look.  Maybe...if they contact me and bring it up, I might go for it.  Otherwise, I'll wait for the one i ordered.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2020, 03:04:15 AM »

Actually, looking at the US site, I maybe could talk myself into the azure hilt; the blue with a silver blade could be a good look.  Maybe...if they contact me and bring it up, I might go for it.  Otherwise, I'll wait for the one i ordered.

Damnit, I was thinking the same thing.  Not that they have contacted me.  Could always darken the blue.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2020, 04:29:49 AM »

The Azure Fallen is absolutely lovely.  To help you get an idea of how it looks, check out my review video here.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2020, 01:42:07 PM »

The Azure Fallen is absolutely lovely.  To help you get an idea of how it looks, check out my review video here.

Torturing myself watching that review, man.....I'm gonna be like Gollum getting his hands one the One Ring when mine shows up, LOL...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

FatThor93
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2020, 03:14:17 PM »

Ive been waiting for mine for nearly 2 months without and update. I got the black hilt fallen, as I see on here that it might be on backorder. I wish I can speak to a person, so I can maybe get a true update or trade the saber for a sentinel staff saber. I just want a lightsaber that a can call mine lol. I hate monitoring the status and see processing every day. Playing Fallen Order doesnt help the want either Cry

Let the Force guide you....Do not suppress your emotions but, do not fall deep into them as both ways can lead you down to the path of the dark side that might never let you get out.

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2020, 03:37:07 PM »

Just thought I'd drop a line- it looks like they have gotten in parts for the Fallen.  I ordered 5/17 (so 8 weeks exactly, 8 Mondays), and got my Completed/ USPS shipping notice today!  So possibly a "light" at the end of the tunnel?  Mine is a Black hilt with CR emitter, Lite Sound, btw. 

Good luck, and MTFBWY!

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: