Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Fallen  (Read 67001 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2020, 04:39:20 PM »

Just thought I'd drop a line- it looks like they have gotten in parts for the Fallen.  I ordered 5/17 (so 8 weeks exactly, 8 Mondays), and got my Completed/ USPS shipping notice today!  So possibly a "light" at the end of the tunnel?  Mine is a Black hilt with CR emitter, Lite Sound, btw. 

Good luck, and MTFBWY!
I’ve also gotten confirmation in my Fallen. Black with the standard emitter, diamond controller.  So indeed I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2020, 08:45:45 PM »

I’ve also gotten confirmation in my Fallen. Black with the standard emitter, diamond controller.  So indeed I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter

Thanks for the update fellas! I tried e-mailing CS (3 times) tried to change to a Crimson Fallen to no avail. I ordered mine 6/5 so I’m a little farther down the line. But issue is now I really want a Crimson Fallen! I’m hoping they respond before they send it out I would really like to change it. Gonna try e-mailing one last time. I also tried calling but the voicemail box has been full for a while.

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2020, 08:50:38 PM »

Be specific in the title of your email put your order number and change to crimson fallen.  It might help

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2020, 09:10:27 PM »

Be specific in the title of your email put your order number and change to crimson fallen.  It might help

+1 to this suggestion (but not to Darth Rage... that’d be a -1, but I already did that today, so... maybe tomorrow)!

Always include the order number in the email subject line, just as a rule of thumb, and the further LEFT, the better.  Including the request can’t hurt, either.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2020, 09:18:22 PM »

+1 to this suggestion (but not to Darth Rage... that’d be a -1, but I already did that today, so... maybe tomorrow)!

Always include the order number in the email subject line, just as a rule of thumb, and the further LEFT, the better.  Including the request can’t hurt, either.

Thanks! Respective points to both of you! Can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself. I just did that, hopefully they get it before it’s too late. I will have both eventually haha just depends on how long it takes to budget and sweet talk the wife. So I won’t be too disappointed if it’s black cuz I Definitely want a Fallen staff!

Current US Sabers:
On the way:

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2020, 11:21:45 PM »

My son finally got his Fallen lightsaber!  We're both very impressed with it.  US Fallen LE, stunt, silver blade ... saweeet!  Yes it's long, but ever since a friend brought up the point about the US Saviour being to scale as compared to the comics and games alike,  this makes total sense.  The knurled grip is certainly a standout feature - the best way to describe it is that it grabs your hand right back, it's quite something.  Great detail yet so ergonomic, this is a nice effort by US imo.

This is what I ordered on June 26. As I’m new to the game, I’m just now reading about some of the delays (though no mention of the LE). Hoping I don’t have to wait too terribly long.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2020, 11:34:40 PM »

This is what I ordered on June 26. As I’m new to the game, I’m just now reading about some of the delays (though no mention of the LE). Hoping I don’t have to wait too terribly long.

Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2020, 01:11:58 PM »

Anyone hear anything regarding their Fallen Order? I have not. I believe the last update we have is ...

Just thought I'd drop a line- it looks like they have gotten in parts for the Fallen.  I ordered 5/17 (so 8 weeks exactly, 8 Mondays), and got my Completed/ USPS shipping notice today!  So possibly a "light" at the end of the tunnel?  Mine is a Black hilt with CR emitter, Lite Sound, btw. 

Good luck, and MTFBWY!

I placed my order June 5th. If anyone is willing to share some news it would not go unappreciated. Thanks you!

Current US Sabers:
On the way:

Jedi Coach W
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2020, 07:33:00 PM »

Anyone hear anything regarding their Fallen Order? I have not. I believe the last update we have is ...

I placed my order June 5th. If anyone is willing to share some news it would not go unappreciated. Thanks you!

I had ordered the fallen.  I did hear back from US customer service about my order and that the black version was running a much longer lead time.  I was able to switch to the Crimson Fallen and it arrived yesterday.  IT is STUNNING. 

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2020, 06:53:32 PM »

I had ordered the fallen.  I did hear back from US customer service about my order and that the black version was running a much longer lead time.  I was able to switch to the Crimson Fallen and it arrived yesterday.  IT is STUNNING. 
So large yet so light and agile. It’s a sleek beast.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2020, 07:17:27 PM »

So large yet so light and agile. It’s a sleek beast.

I might end up getting a 40 inch blade for mine to complement the long hilt, given how big the emitter is...it might take the larger blade quite nicely without losing too much of its handling.  Maybe.  We'll see.  I'll give the 36 inch some use and see how that feels.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2020, 09:37:41 PM »

I might end up getting a 40 inch blade for mine to complement the long hilt, given how big the emitter is...it might take the larger blade quite nicely without losing too much of its handling.  Maybe.  We'll see.  I'll give the 36 inch some use and see how that feels.

If you do get the 40” blade, I want to see pictures.  It’s already longer than I currently feel comfortable with at a 36” blade (which, of course, should be fixed by more practice), but I’d like to see it with a longer one.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2020, 09:40:13 PM »

If you do get the 40” blade, I want to see pictures.  It’s already longer than I currently feel comfortable with at a 36” blade (which, of course, should be fixed by more practice), but I’d like to see it with a longer one.

If I do, I'll definitely give a report, but it won't be until after I give the standard 36 inch some use.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi Coach W
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2020, 12:38:29 AM »

SHEESH....I may have to order a shorter blade as the 36 seems really long for me!  But since I am using it in my classroom, it is a good 6 foot tool!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2020, 01:29:18 PM »

That golden Fallen with the white blade though. I love gold...

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: