Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My quest for a lightsaber staff (the journey so far)  (Read 1519 times)
Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« on: September 28, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »

I started my lightsaber staff quest with my first purchase from Ultrasabers in early 2012. The Phantasm Initiate V3 (two Initiate v3 sabers with a coupler) was my first purchase, and is still in use today.

Shown with the upgraded and very much appreciated quick release staff coupler

And here mated together

My next endeavor was to build my own saber staff using a single hilt. I used a Dark Shock body and two Overlord emitters. Lots of fun soldering it all together. I used quick release connectors so I can change the blade color (currently Guardian Blue).

I then bought two identical Menace Sabers - which look and feel amazing - either together or seperately. Shown with their individual pommels.

Then Ultrasabers released the Dominicide! What a monster - but a true single hilt double bladed lightsaber!!

I love the Dominicide! Cheers to Emory and the Ultrasabers staff (pun intended!) for making this wonderful lightsaber staff!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 04:56:16 PM »

I started my lightsaber staff quest with my first purchase from Ultrasabers in early 2012. The Phantasm Initiate V3 (two Initiate v3 sabers with a coupler) was my first purchase, and is still in use today.

Shown with the upgraded and very much appreciated quick release staff coupler

And here mated together

LOL   This is still my favorite (and only) staff configuration.    Mine are in VA/DVA and I have a dark quick-release coupler.   These hilts are by far the most comfortable for staff work and with the coupler are very close to the perfect length.  I found two Aeons/Dominix types to be a bit to long.

Here they are:

Separate...

and joined.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 06:08:51 PM »

Beautiful lightsabers, everyone!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »

Definitely nice staff lightsabers for sure Tongue I'm only used to single bladed lightsabers though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 07:03:04 PM »

Definitely nice staff lightsabers for sure Tongue I'm only used to single bladed lightsabers though x.x

That's one of the hidden beauties of having a double bladed lightsaber - you can put a blade plug in one end and a blade in the other, and use it as a single bladed saber as well.

Grin

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 07:17:23 PM »

That's one of the hidden beauties of having a double bladed lightsaber - you can put a blade plug in one end and a blade in the other, and use it as a single bladed saber as well.

Grin

That's very true.   :-)   I have an adjustable coupler (not quick disconnect) that I do that with often.   NO pictures of it in that config, though....

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 08:23:34 PM »

That's very true.   :-)   I have an adjustable coupler (not quick disconnect) that I do that with often.   NO pictures of it in that config, though....

I think you just gave yourself an assignment, then.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 08:44:07 PM »

I think you just gave yourself an assignment, then.

LOL    Point taken.   Pictures will be inbound soon...

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 09:49:01 PM »

LOL    Point taken.   Pictures will be inbound soon...
Point will follow pictures.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 03:00:22 PM »

HA!

Keep your eye on the Purple Power thread....   

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 08:01:03 PM »

HA!

Keep your eye on the Purple Power thread....   

Light Side point delivered.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: