Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blinding Blade?  (Read 1082 times)
obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« on: September 30, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »

I'm an alpha tester for this game. Anyone else heard of it?

Currently in development (obviously), but it has a store page on Steam, and it's very similar in gameplay style to the old Jedi Knight games that people have been trying to convince someone to remake or release another sequel to for years. I very much recommend keeping an eye out for it. Just for reference, that isn't a promo pic for the game, it's a screenshot I took in an online duel, which I went on to lose horribly, because I'm very bad at the game. And yes, my opponent decided to turn all the colour channels to 0 on his blade colour setting.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 08:59:25 PM »

Thank you for the tip!
I wishlisted it, but I'm not sure whether I'll really have time to play it. And considering my 'talent' (or lack thereof) in playing Jedi Academy multiplayer Grin ...

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 02:33:56 PM »

Thank you for the tip!
I wishlisted it, but I'm not sure whether I'll really have time to play it. And considering my 'talent' (or lack thereof) in playing Jedi Academy multiplayer Grin ...

I can't honestly say I'm that great myself. It's a lot of fun though! Development's been a bit slow recently (the joys of a mostly-solo developer), but there's news starting to trickle in about it again, so I'm looking forward to what will be coming next.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: