Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pink Potentiality  (Read 849 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« on: October 04, 2019, 01:45:22 PM »

My Granddaughter slipped a note in my trucks front seat about her need for the crimson Fallen Saber in hot pink  and foc and sound
the letter reads like this:

" Dear Grandpa,
Pink is the combination of two colors red and white and the kyber crystal reflects the saber owner’s strengths so a pink lightsaber wielder like me your granddaughter would have innocence(white) Love(red) and a clarity(white) of determination(red),
Pink also represents the duality of the mind of the saber wielder. you need sense and reason but you also need passion and desire. Without passion and desire, you’ll never see a good reason to do anything at all. Think of Odin’s two Ravens HUGIN and MUNIN. Hugin the logic and reason(White) and Munin the passion and desire(red).  pink is the color of a health balanced mind . So you see Grandpa how potentiality important it is for me to keep a healthy mind i gotta have this saber."

now I suspect both my wife and my daughter her mother assisted her in writing this plea for her ideal saber, because on  a separate sheet was chores she be willing to do to pay for it unless i just want to be nice and give her it. I opted for the extra work i figure 10 hours of leaf raking will be enough, which for a 10 year old is one hour of raking and nine hours of jumping into the piles of leaves.

love to hear what the community thinks of the required hours  like too much to little?

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 05:36:40 PM »

Post your pink saber pics be they hilt or blade I'll start with Ravens custom wrapped saber

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:55:28 PM »

I think you did just fine, Grandpa!  And while I might have picked a different ratio of raking to jumping, I'd say you're pretty darn close to my own estimate, so I'll give you that one, too.

I know you told us before, but what was used to wrap the hilt here?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 12:33:46 AM »

I think you did just fine, Grandpa!  And while I might have picked a different ratio of raking to jumping, I'd say you're pretty darn close to my own estimate, so I'll give you that one, too.

I know you told us before, but what was used to wrap the hilt here?

it a square of holographic pink Naugahyde

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: