Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do I change the color of the pulse?  (Read 1429 times)
Teneas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 04, 2019, 09:15:10 PM »

I can't seem to figure out how to change the color of the pulse on my new diamond saber. I don't see some self explanatory button or any direction that leads me there when I'm in the controller?

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 09:24:21 PM »

Couple of questions and suggestions.

You're using a micro usb cable that can send and receive data? Some basic usb cables only pass power.

Did you also look in the Obsidian order part of the forum and downloaded the diamond controller user manual? Also, there's some instructional videos on the web to show how to change the diamond settings.

https://ultrasabers.com/ultrasabers-diamond-lightsabers/

That's the location of all the files for the diamond controller. With some video instructions.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Teneas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:29:02 PM »

Couple of questions and suggestions.

You're using a micro usb cable that can send and receive data? Some basic usb cables only pass power.

Did you also look in the Obsidian order part of the forum and downloaded the diamond controller user manual? Also, there's some instructional videos on the web to show how to change the diamond settings.

https://ultrasabers.com/ultrasabers-diamond-lightsabers/

That's the location of all the files for the diamond controller. With some video instructions.

I'm using the white USB that came with my saber. I can change colors, and what not on my blade, but I just don't see where to change the pulse color. I thought maybe it was under advanced font section, but still don't see it. I do have the user manual downloaded, but it shows a place where you can clearly click to change pulse to color, and I don't see that at all.

Maybe I am missing an update or something? I downloaded the diamond controller, and I don't know if I had to update or not.

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 02:12:41 AM »

I'm using the white USB that came with my saber. I can change colors, and what not on my blade, but I just don't see where to change the pulse color. I thought maybe it was under advanced font section, but still don't see it. I do have the user manual downloaded, but it shows a place where you can clearly click to change pulse to color, and I don't see that at all.

Maybe I am missing an update or something? I downloaded the diamond controller, and I don't know if I had to update or not.

You may need to update the firmware on the lightsaber itself. I forget which version number they're on now, but that may be your problem.
Idiot question I forgot to ask. Pulse is active on your diamond lightsaber? (me being the idiot).

Next idiotic question. You did set the Launcher properties to "Run the program as an Administrator"?...........

Oh, I see. Diamond controller in the US Launcher needs to be on tab "Emerald LED Driver" to show pulse modes.

Teneas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »

I found the pulse mode under emerald led but it wont even allow me to click "test pulse" for some reason

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 06:11:38 PM »

I found the pulse mode under emerald led but it wont even allow me to click "test pulse" for some reason

I have the same problem. I tried importing one of my diamond saber font saves that uses pulse mode but I can't alter that one either. I am using a usb hub so i'll bypass that and see if that changes things.

Edit: I loaded my Dominicide files and discovered the pulse mode is NOT what we're looking for under the Emerald tab in the launcher. We're looking for the idle effect instead. I guess that pulse mode in Emerald is only for the Emerald led driver.

So, go to the Diamond tab, click the Font Wizard at the bottom, then at font selection, click the Idle Effect on the left hand bar choice. Test Effect button in the bottom 3rd of screen should show the current pulse mode. To change the Idle Effect, click IDle Effect (with the 3 note icon on it), and a new window should open. Should show 2 colored bars, one listed as Power LED and the other as Accent 1.  Power LED should show the pulse colors set on the saber (mine is from orange to red to blue). I did change the colors (by lowering the green to make pink and yellow colors and tested it and it did change the colors. I cancelled it out so my choices were what they already were.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: