Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings to all!  (Read 1106 times)
Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Choose Light ~ Resist Darkness

« on: October 05, 2019, 02:55:39 AM »

I went from a guy wondering who would spend $200 bucks at Disneyland for a Lightsaber to browsing the net and YouTube obsessed with them. That is when I found Ultra Sabers and had the Specter and a few others in my wish list in no time. The Halloween Giveaway proved to be too good for me to let go of. I went all-in with the Spectre and the Phantasm Initiate V4. With the configuration I  chose I have 3 beautiful sabers with sound (the Phantasm staff double saber splits with a quick disconnect). And I got all 4 of the Halloween giveaways!!! WOW! Can’t wait until a box full of sabers arrive at my door.  Grin Grin Grin

~ Armory ~
Specter Diamond ~ Phantasm Ov4 ~ FRANKENSABER! ~ Grand Master LE ~ Aeon LE v4 ~ Dark Sentinel LE v4
Initiate v2 ~ Dark Initiate v2.
Future; Archon v3.1 ~ Fallen LE

I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... its always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it! (Maz Kanata)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 03:43:15 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have the Spectre! It's a great saber. You're going to love it. Congrats on all your goodies. We can't wait to see pictures of them.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 04:11:32 AM »

Thanks for the reply Malik. Sounds like quite the collection you have. Love to see them all on full display. Still in my list are the Grand Master LE and the Archon V3.1. I'll post some pics when I get this order. Maybe even a unboxing video. The rest in my wishlist will likely be there awhile.

~ Armory ~
Specter Diamond ~ Phantasm Ov4 ~ FRANKENSABER! ~ Grand Master LE ~ Aeon LE v4 ~ Dark Sentinel LE v4

I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... its always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it! (Maz Kanata)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 04:52:36 AM »

Here's a look at them.  I don't think the Dark Shock and the Apprentice v4 are in it. But it is pretty complete.

http://youtu.be/FHe9Hj3P1wc

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 08:43:18 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, nice first sabers.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 03:32:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the timing of your first leap into the maelstrom!  Making a single purchase and getting four free sabers (including the sure-to-be-awesome FRANKENSABER) is just fantastic! 

In case you haven't picked up on it yet, we really, really like pictures and videos here-- everything from static pictures to unboxing videos to in-depth review videos or demonstrations of skill (or maybe just enthusiasm), and everything in between.  Feel free to share the joy when you get your shipment.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 07:50:45 PM »

Thnx Gedda.
Roger roger Cy. Will definitely be posting pics etc. So far I've discovered it is not as easy as cut-n-paste. I tried to put the generic pic's of the Sabres in my initial post only to lose it all when I hit the preview button. My session timed out. Lesson 1, use the keep me logged in option. Guess I'll have to explore the help menu and hope it's not too useless. Ya just gotta love those windows help gems like "PRINT: Use this option to print documents". Thanks Bill, don't knock yourself out there. So for now I'll have to practice my Jedi Patience skills while awaiting notification of shipment, tracking, etc.

~ Armory ~

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 02:29:42 AM »

Welcome to the forum, and the addiction

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 04:11:51 AM »

Just learning how to post pics... My Phantasm is to arrive consular green with flash to silver, v4 sound, 32" ultraedge heavy blades and recharge ports X 2. When separated via quick connect each is a fully functional saber. I'm a little concerned the 32" heavy blades may be too much in the staff form but if was far more practical to upgrade the saber order than buy them separately. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Generic Pic of Phantasm Initiate V4

Practice practice. My Spectre is a Diamond Saber and is to arrive in Guardian Blue, flash to silver, pulse to Blue Violet Amethyst. External options are just as seen in the generic Pic. A recharge port has been ordered for this one as well.

Generic Pic of Spectre

~ Armory ~

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 05:44:40 AM »

Well posting the pics was easy enough. Trying to get a custom avatar to work.... OMG what a pain. Maybe I will try again later.

~ Armory ~

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 04:47:50 PM »

If the 32" blades are too much, consider buying Grab Bag blades, in the 24" size.  Grab Bag blades are less expensive than the Brand New blades, and just the perfect thing to use for sparring, for taking out your aggressions on that nasty old tree stump that's been hacking you off for ages, or to use for making your own custom blade plugs.  I made a SUPER-simple custom blade plug for my Aeon LE v3 by measuring off the proper length of a Grab Bag blade (from the "urlback" end, or the flat open end), using a pipe-cutting tool (like this one) to make the cut, and then gluing an extra blade tip on one end.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 05:28:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Enegue. The Spectre and the Phantasm V4 staff are great sabers. I look forward to seeing pictures when they arrive.

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

Update;
I received the shipment notification Monday morning after having placed the order on Friday afternoon. Truly the fastest shipping in the galaxy. According to FedEx, the big day is tomorrow! But naturally I have an afternoon commitment I cannot weasel out of. So I'll likely be distracted all-day until I have my hands in that box. As much as I can't wait to get the two beauties (really three), I created through selection, I'm also super excited to see what my Frankensaber will look like. There was an email recently showing past and present (Frankie's Cheesy) and I gotta say I'm like'n what I'm see'n. Shocked. Surprisingly not all look darkside considering it's a Halloween Frankensaber. We shall see not soon enough though!!!

Come to papa you little beauty!

~ Armory ~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: